• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What Video Game Are You Playing Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
So what games are you current playing right now? Right now I'm playing Mega Man 2 from Mega Man Anniversary Collection for the Gamecube.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Grand theft auto IV friend let me borrow since I don't have any 360 games D:!

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Just got done playing with Grand Turismo 5: Prelude for about an hour. I am SO tired of waiting for the full release it sickens me. >=( At least the online changes it up.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon

Yeah, I'm that hardcore

F

Falkio

Fallout 3, but I haven't had much time to devote to it. Still in Megaton at the beggining.

Role
Diaper Lover
Right now I'm playing Castlevania: Order of eclessia and Call of Duty: WAW; this last one in particular, I just can't stop playing the multiplayer...nor NATCH DER UNTOTEN!

And just when I get enough money, I'll buy Persona 4, I don't want it, I NEED it.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I am anticipating 'Resident Evil 5' and most recently I played its demo.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I stop playing Megaman (was getting my ass kick in it >.<), now I'm going to play The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge for Xbox.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead
Bioshock
Half Life 2: Episode 2
Burnout Paradise
Solomen's Key (NES puzzle/platformer game, got it on the Wii's VC)

After those (asides TF2 and L4D) I need to finish Farcry 2 and Penny Arcade Ade ventures: Part 2

Also all of the games asides the VC title are PC games. So I do not have a 360.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Right now I'm playing Mega Man 2 from Mega Man Anniversary Collection for the Gamecube.
I stop playing Megaman (was getting my ass kick in it >.<)
Keep on trying. Few games are as rewarding as Megaman when you finally beat it. Don't let Dr.Wily get to you.

As for me, I just finished The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass yesterday. I'm now choosing between reliving Chrono Trigger with it's DS release or trying out The World Ends with You, also for the DS. Oh, the possibilities of an R4.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I just finished Farcry 2 a day or two ago. I'm not sure which game I'm going to play next yet.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Erm
Fifa 09 always play anyways
Call of duty world at war
Fallout 3 ( fucking hard!!!)

About to start far cry 2 because Fallout is pissing me off.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
World of Warcraft
L4D
Mirrors Edge
Grid
Garry's Mod

Im a PC gamer... >_>

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Keep on trying. Few games are as rewarding as Megaman when you finally beat it. Don't let Dr.Wily get to you.
I almost beat the first Mega Man last night, due to me learning how to uses the thunder bean trick on the gamecube version (it a bitch, but you can still uses it :))

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Half Life one, Spore, and Sins of a Solar Empire. All simultaneously.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]HL2, Gmod 9( I'm a cheapskate sometimes hence not 10), TF2, Oblivion, Portal, Unreal T3 on PC. Burnout paradise and gta 4 on 360. As I'm playing so many at once I'm not geting very far in any of them[/font]

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Mega Man ZX Advent. First one I've played, and now that I've done the "beginner" mode, I'm getting my butt kicked in the normal mode. XD

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
At the moment, none of them. Last game I did play was Fable on my laptop.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Unreal T3 on PC.
I assume you took the free weekend deal since you aren't willing to pay 10 dollars for Garry's mod version 10. Also I would really recommend buying Garry's mod if you have the orange box. Way more then I recommend UT3.

Status
Not open for further replies.