What types of diapers are the best???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperedFox

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm 17 and I've always only used Depends Fitted Maximum Protection. What do you use?? What is the best diaper for a 30" waist?? Please I hate these depends but its all i can find at stores

DiaperedFox

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You have to try them all, to know which ones work best for you, almost everyone hates depends, but there are a few who like them, but I think it is mostly due to the fact that is all they can get there hands on.

The best route is to find a site that sells sampels, and get a few of each and give them a try under simalar conditions, only then you will know what works for you.

What works for one guy will not work for another, just because everyone is built a little different, maybe try to find someone around you weight and height and body type and go from there. Good Luck B

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I personally HATE Depends.
They leak left and right.

Right now I'm using the CVS Brand Pullups and they work pretty well.

I haven't tried enough brands to give you a good idea though.

DiaperedFox

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
online not an option

I would order diapers like Attends or something online, but I don't want my parents to cry about their credit card balance nor do i want them to get the package before i do! That would be bad.:)
DiaperedFox

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would order diapers like Attends or something online, but I don't want my parents to cry about their credit card balance nor do i want them to get the package before i do! That would be bad.:)
DiaperedFox
Then you should try buying some from the store.
I know they sell Attends at a lot of pharmacies like Wal-greens and CVS and even stores like Wal-Mart.
I've also seen Tena at Wal-greens (which are supposed to be good)

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I'd have to say the best diapers out there are Abena X plus, Dry 24/7's and then Secure X pluses. The best diaper for the money in my opinion is the 24/7.

I hope this helps you buddy,
Johnathon

diapernew2

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, , Private
i personally belive the ABena X plus is a awesome diaper and hold well and is comfy

A

annierighthurr

with a 30" waist, I suggest that you try Goodnites, Pampers size 7 or Luvs 6, and other various adult diapers. Walgreens housebrand of adult diapers generally gets good reviews by the diaper community... I did however find them to be on the large side, so with a 30" waist, they may seem huge. I dunno. I would just suggest trying various brands. I also don't mind Assurance, which is the Walmart store brand.
Definitely try small or medium Attends if you see them in a store!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
DiaperedFox
I see that you live in maryland like me, well I actually know of some stores that sell attends in maryland if your interested in knowing about them. I just hope you have a drivers liscense and access to a car, if you do then you could get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.