What type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
What type of diaper do you wear? What brand(s) and why?

Me? I wear a Tranquility ATN at night because I have to, and I'll wear a Depend Fitted Brief when the mood takes me.

Role
Diaper Lover
Tranquility ATN is what I'll get soon if I can, and goodnites borrowed from my friends bro.

I really hope I can get some, would really like them.

Attachments

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Tranquility ATN is what I'll get soon if I can, and goodnites borrowed from my friends bro.

I really hope I can get some, would really like them.
borrowing? does he expect you give it back lol?

i got two drawers of attends to keep me busy for a few months.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I have pretty much tried all of the brands out there but the brand I liked the most was Molicare Super Plus original breifs. They are really thick and very absorbant. By the way Ranger, ATN's are excellant breifs also and I like those very well also.

swaddledsubbie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
LOL borrow omg thats rich!!
*cough* ive seen and tried a bambino..looks good, feels good, absorbs like a paer towel. poor wicking for me sorry.
actually, i found a brand called'secure' that works nicely. i only have a few, so i wear infrequently at best (thanx Joey!! loving them!!)and a friend put teddy bear tape stuff on em and theyre really cute!!!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Well... my first choice is Bambinos... if I don't have any of those it's Abri X-plus... after that I suppose Attends.

I've tried some of the cheaper brands recently... Kendall... and occasionally I'll buy a pack of Depends... but the quality keeps getting worse and worse.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i just dont feel comfortable ordering diaper over the internet, so i get usually just wear depends (omg i actually admitted it :-( )

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
why do you feel uncomfortable ordering online?

afraid of parents getting the pkg?

ryan2085

Contributor
usually huggies or snugglers, toddler size. i prefer actual baby diapers with a bit of white masking tape because they look cuter and feel better than big ones or anything else ive tried

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
The last time I bought diapers I bought Tena, but I haven't bought any in a while...and in fact don't even have any at the moment! Maybe I should take a trip out to the pharmacies around the city 'n see what they've got to offer!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I just bought Molicare Classics for the second time, last time I had them was a couple of years ago. They are probably my favorite out off all the ones I have tried. Mainly because there is not a lot of crinkle, and they are thin (.2 inches) when dry. Also of course because their amazing absorbancy.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I have worn pull-ups before, Depends I used to wear, and now I just wear Walgreens fitted briefs because they are very easy to get for me.

anna s

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wear attends, the reason is, being in the UK where adult nappies are very hard to get hold of and they dont sell them in the stores. Not where I live anyway. The simplest way for me to get them is to buy online. Their website is very easy to use and you can have 24 hr delivery so you can plan ahead, so you know when its safe to get them delivered etc. And they also come in a plain box.

Some other brands dont offer 24 hr delivery. If other brands become available in the stores I guess I would give them a try.

Role
Diaper Lover
24 Hour delivery is UBER expensive. Just get like 2 or 3 day shipping. That will come on time. Even when I got USPS 3 day it came perfectly on time.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
ATNs at night and Depend Maximum Protection during the day. ANd those two are the only ones I like enough to keep using, and I'm picky! :p

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm stuck with homemade ones for the moment. On the plus side, I've gotten good enogh at making them that they last for hours, I can determine the absorbancy and padding, and I can sorta alter how crinkley I want it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.