• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What type of Fury are you, and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What type for Fury are you??

I would be a rabbit if any. I like rabbits allot. I used to own 2 rabbits, an the male rabbit acted alot like I do :|. Who know maybe I'm a fury and dont know it yet lol.

I found a cool website that had some stuff on what rabbits symbolize

Role
Other
I'm a fox/wolf hybrid.

I've always loved foxes, since I was little. The wolf I started to really like after playing Okami. :tongueout:

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I thought there was only one type of Fury - the winged girls with snakes for hair. >o>

Now, if you mean furry, then I's a puppy. n-n

B

Butterfly Mage

I think I put this in the other furry thread too, but what the heck.

Butterfly

They're pretty, they fly, they're important to the ecology, and they are physically incapable of hurting anyone or anything. Spiritually, they represent change, transformation, and eternal life. What's not to like? :)

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
hmm srry didnt know there was a thread on this, being that i never come to this part of the forums :\

F

Falkio

Brown bear from the Republic of California.

I chose a bear because it is the animal I feel most like. He's a cub for obvious reasons. The Chocobo is a personal twist, but isn't my fursona. Just his favorite doll. The white hair is supposed to resemble mine, when I dyed it.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have 2 fursonas. One being a wolf/mutt mix. And another being a lop rabbit ^^

MilesBabyhound

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Wolf /Irish Wolfhound crossbreed

Both canines together charaterize my two sides, one free and wild, the other loyal to humans.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Me I'm a coon. As for why: I connect with raccoons for one thing I'm very nocturnal.And not to mention coonies are so cute.

Puppyluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Wolf; but not a arctic wolf like the one in my icon, just a grey wolf (with dyed red headfur).

Xane

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I have two as well. One is a lion, the other a blue-gray husky. I've always identified with the lion, and with huskies as well.

MistuhFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Def a fox, mabye i would make an exception and be a wolf if the need arose >_>

EDIT: i suppose i never really thought it thru...having chatted up with some people, id hafta say, that personality wise Leo from VG Cats actually is a very good play on what im like IRL, so i suppose, id hafta be a cat, based off of Leo :D

Last edited:

3ch0

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm a mouse babyfur. I have always been a big guy, and there are a lot of times when I wish I could be small and cute. I guess I like the idea of being a mouse because it would be a real escape from this giant body of mine.

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
YAY! another mouse *huggles Fievel*

I'm a mouse, I relate with mice so that's how my Fursona came to be

Role
Private
What type for Fury are you??

I would be a rabbit if any. I like rabbits allot. I used to own 2 rabbits, an the male rabbit acted alot like I do :|. Who know maybe I'm a fury and dont know it yet lol.

I found a cool website that had some stuff on what rabbits symbolize
I am Furious Yellow. That's probably the Fury type that most closely matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.