secretlynappied89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
What to use as stuffers instead of diaper liners please give me ideas for to make my diapers bigger and last longer?

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I often use cloth diaper prefolds as well, they won't give way to your legs to create waddling and they even help distribute the wetness to other parts of the diaper. They don't hold quite as much but they will be quite thicker, the thing is though is that they will make the diaper more prone to leaks if made to thick. You can experiment with cloth diapers instead of disposables, they can be more customizable in terms of thickness, and with plastic pants that are extra wide in the crotch will make it more ideal for usage.

demonic2786

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I use tena max absorbency pads. They absorb a good bit an I can change them without changing into a fresh diaper.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I use flannel baby receiving blankets folded in half, then tri-folded. This will increase your laundry amounts but works well for me in the summer when I can hang them on the line.

anned

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I get belted pads or sticky type Incontinence Pads from thrift stores for stuffers.

Punch hole in the plastic and use as many as you want at a time.

So what if you waddle because you used 6 in a Bambino Diaper. LoL

Crissyfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
those new inserts for the goodnite underwear are supposed to be pretty good i have heard.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
those new inserts for the goodnite underwear are supposed to be pretty good i have heard.
I'm on my third pack of those inserts, they do hold a good decent amount and swell really well.

secretlynappied89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I have to be honest here I know that some people are real jerks but all I got from here is nothing but caring and kindness ��

chuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Prefold baby gauze diapers work great for stuffers, especially overnight.

RMS401

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've used nearly everything listed here (with the exception of a cloth baby diaper), but the thing I use most often is a male guard.

I'm certainly not a 24/7 kind of DL, but I often like to wear some kind of protection, and the most discreet kind is a male guard. I have some of these hidden in my part of our walk-in closet, and I can put them in my underwear without my wife knowing about it. This means that I always have some around, making them perfect anytime stuffers/boosters in a diaper when I have the time to really put a diaper to the test.

-RMS

lilkayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
For disposables I use huggies or pampers as a stuffer since they are fairly cheap and hold quiet a bit. Lately I tried the cheap booster pads from xpmedical which work pretty well.

atreyu87

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
prior to the introduction of the Goodnite disposable inserts, I was using Huggies or whichever grocery store brand disposable as a liner.. The store brands are relatively inexpensive and actually held a decent wetting..

Status
Not open for further replies.