What to get next

Status
Not open for further replies.

nature

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm wonder if anyone can help me. I have small waist of 28-30 inches and I'm unsure on what nappies to get next.

What would you recommend ?

Small confidry24/7 or northshore supreme.

I’m literally the same waist as you. If you wear smalls I suggest an Abu product of your into prints. The Space and Little paws are really good and thick and are really comfortable for extended use. I recently tried the tena slip maxi and it was alright but it’s probably the most discrete diaper I’ve ever used. I would like to recommend Tykables as their diapers run a little big for that waist size but last time I had them the size 1 wasn’t a swamp on me. Northshore supremes are surprisingly really good but I haven’t ordered any lately because shipping isn’t free and I’m cheap :/

DC Amore, Tykables, and Bambino all size the same as ABU, slightly smaller than others. But size small is a bit hard to find, I think because the demand is lower. Wakin' up this morning in a DCA Kitten :)

When my waist size was 28 to 30, I found that medium-sized diapers fit better than smalls, especially for gents who might need a bit more room in the front.

Medium Tena Slips are slightly smaller than average, so might be a good fit.

tiny said:
When my waist size was 28 to 30, I found that medium-sized diapers fit better than smalls, especially for gents who might need a bit more room in the front.

Medium Tena Slips are slightly smaller than average, so might be a good fit.

Seconded. Confidry would be fine in a small, but only because they are cut larger than other diapers. For most other brands, the OP is going to need mediums for sure.

Northshore supremes would be a good purchase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back