• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What to eat with over easy or sunny side up eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hmm, what should I eat with them? I've never had them and for some reason I've taken to cooking a lot lately. So, I'm going to try either over easy or sunny side up. What should I eat with them? I would think it'd be nasty since it's mostly the egg whites and the yolks wouldn't be as done as I'm used to. Need something to eat lol.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
neither one use said egg's to make french toast.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Crap, you've got me wanting french toast now -_-. Hmm, I just beat the eggs and pour it over toast and fry it don't I?

J

Jeffy

I usually make bacon and toast with my eggs but if you wanna spice things up, poach the eggs, but while they're cooking pop the yolk just a teeny tiny bit so you get a bit of it in the white then add sausage, salt, pepper, and a teeny tiny bit of like taco seasoning or some kind of mexican seasoning and add salsa and then NOM also serve with rice, refried beans, in a tortilla, whatev

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'll only eat my eggs scrambled. I think there gross any other way way. But I'll a kind of picky eater as well...

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I did em over easy with some cinammon in it. Good eatting XD.

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hmmmm, What i like with scrambled eggs is crisp bacon, well done potato hash, sourdough toast done to a crisp lightly butterd. With milk!! And tell me your not hungry after that!

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am, An the worse part is I have everything BUT eggs :(

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
This thread is awesome. It's Sunday morning, I just got up, and I haven't had breakfast yet. If I had eggs or bacon I'd get started right now...

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Down here in the dirty south I am making extra runny fried eggs with bacon, hash browns, grits, and biscuits for my dia del sol. Now if I can just find some strawberry jam I'll be in heaven.

bgi39jsjw0ggg

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think we can all agree, the best possible application that any egg could ever aspire to would be to become eggs benedict.

Role
Private
Hmm, what should I eat with them? I've never had them and for some reason I've taken to cooking a lot lately. So, I'm going to try either over easy or sunny side up. What should I eat with them? I would think it'd be nasty since it's mostly the egg whites and the yolks wouldn't be as done as I'm used to. Need something to eat lol.
Chorizo.

Or just eat the chorizo on some toast.

Either way, chorizo is WONDERFUL, magical stuff!

Failing this, you could make pseudo-poached (or -braised) eggs on toast. Put a slice of toast under the eggs to mop up the yolk, then eat the toast afterwards. It's delicious!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Do you like
green eggs and ham?

I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
I do not like
green eggs and ham.

Would you like them
here or there?

I would not like them
here or there.
I would not like them anywhere.

I do not like
green eggs and ham.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

DHLA40

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
A advise anybody with a sense of humor to look for "Jessie Jackson Green Eggs and Ham" on Youtube. If you've seen it, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.