What to do with occasional night-time accidents?

LittleKat

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I wasn't sure if this is the right place to post this, but I hope so! Please correct me if I'm wrong :)

So, basically I've been wearing diapers to bed for a long time now (I mean for years, and not because I needed to, but because I wanted to) whenever I can and lately I've had a couple of nights, four or five, in the past few months when I woke up with my diaper wet, but had no memory whatsoever of waking up to pee.

So far I've only had two accidents while not diapered at night (one earlier this year and one around a year ago), but increasingly often I have to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, which honestly I'm such a deep sleeper that once I do wake up and my mind finally catches up, I really have to hurry. That is, if I'm not wearing that night, if I am I usually just use the diaper tbh.

Just asking for opinions, do you think I should go see a doctor about it? Lay off the diapers for a little while? I don't want to, but honestly I wouldn't want to have to worry about possibly having an accident when I'm over at my friend's house for the night or when I'm somewhere else like that either. One of the accidents I had without diapers already happened when I was visiting my parents and that was very embarrassing, though hopefully they didn't notice anything.

Anyway, I appreciate any opinions, advice or tips if you have any to give!

Last edited:
I been wearing every night for 10 years now. They help me sleep. In the last 2 years I also wake up wet a few times a month. I think some for me is stress. But I think my mind knows I wearing and it just happens

Upredictable incontinence is in some ways harder to deal with than daily or nightly incontinence. It’s a good thing that you enjoy wearing a diaper to bed at night. If you didn’t like wearing a diaper, your sporadic accidents would be a really serious nuisance. IMHO seeing a doctor about your involuntary wetting is a good idea.

Inconinmiss said:
Upredictable incontinence is in some ways harder to deal with than daily or nightly incontinence. It’s a good thing that you enjoy wearing a diaper to bed at night. If you didn’t like wearing a diaper, your sporadic accidents would be a really serious nuisance. IMHO seeing a doctor about your involuntary wetting is a good idea.

Yeah, I was thinking I might have to. I mean, I never used to have accidents at night before just around a year ago, when I had a few accidents and now in the past few months I've had more accidents. I'm just not sure if it's really something I should be concerned about or if it has something to do with the fact that I'm used to wearing at night.

Last edited:
I been thinking of getting check out myself. I tend to dribble after I use the potty.

babyjoe698 said:
I been thinking of getting check out myself. I tend to dribble after I use the potty.

Yeah, better safe than sorry, right? ^^

LittleKat said:
Yeah, better safe than sorry, right? ^^
Yes. I think some of the main causes is my job. It mainly happens at work. I do l lot of heavy lifting

LittleKat said:
I wasn't sure if this is the right place to post this, but I hope so! Please correct me if I'm wrong :)

So, basically I've been wearing diapers to bed for a long time now (I mean for years, and not because I needed to, but because I wanted to) whenever I can and lately I've had a couple of nights, four or five, in the past few months when I woke up with my diaper wet, but had no memory whatsoever of waking up to pee.

So far I've only had two accidents while not diapered at night (one earlier this year and one around a year ago), but increasingly often I have to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, which honestly I'm such a deep sleeper that once I do wake up and my mind finally catches up, I really have to hurry. That is, if I'm not wearing that night, if I am I usually just use the diaper tbh.

Just asking for opinions, do you think I should go see a doctor about it? Lay off the diapers for a little while? I don't want to, but honestly I wouldn't want to have to worry about possibly having an accident when I'm over at my friend's house for the night or when I'm somewhere else like that either. One of the accidents I had without diapers already happened when I was visiting my parents and that was very embarrassing, though hopefully they didn't notice anything.

Anyway, I appreciate any opinions, advice or tips if you have any to give!
I've had to wear diapers for 20 years now I am 37 before my car accident I was a bed wetter til my early teens and wore diapers off and on a few times between 12 and 17 I had wet the bed and on stay overs purchased diapers to avoid embarrassment and woke up dry even diaper dry everytime now since my accident I wake up soaked everyday ready for a fresh pull up for the day I wish I knew your feelings and sorry I'm not much help but I can relate (sorta)

Reactions: LittleKat
LittleKat said:
Just asking for opinions, do you think I should go see a doctor about it?

Its always a good idea to ask your doctor if you have a problem, but you need to be willing to be honest about it, because theyll need to know how bad it is and what might have caused it if theyre going to help you.

For all you know it could be totally unrelated to wearing, but thats for them to evaluate.

Reactions: LittleKat
Trying to send pics of my new truck yes brand new first day out and I'm a new driver wish me luck I have 1 more class at 10 and then I'm heading out

If you wear diapers as I do, then I plan to wet my diaper. I wet while sleeping, I don't like wetting the bed (cuz I have to change the sheets) I sleep well but slow down my fluid intake after 2 pm so when I change my diaper before bed my diaper doesn't leak

alwayz said:
If you wear diapers as I do, then I plan to wet my diaper. I wet while sleeping, I don't like wetting the bed (cuz I have to change the sheets) I sleep well but slow down my fluid intake after 2 pm so when I change my diaper before bed my diaper doesn't leak
I know how u feel I keep my drinks to minimum to and sometimes double up on diapers if I know I don't have to get up early to leave I don't have easy access to washing machine and not able to wash sheets everyday however I do have plastic on my bed

Reactions: alwayz
alwayz said:
The other thing is I don't have as much acess to restrooms as some do but even when I have to change I can't I don't like sitting in wet diapers for long periods of time but I have to when there is no truck stops for 160 miles it sucks waddling in a public area but so far no rudeness has come to anyone

Back