What time do you go to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
well this topic is mostly for people that are still in school....but if u are past your schooling feel free to answer too.

School nights I go at 10 pm and get up at 6:30 am...but usually I am not asleep till midnight
Fridays and Breaks and Vacations I go whenever I want...except on Sunday
Sunday I go to bed at 12:30 am get up at 8 am

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My classes don't start the same time every day so it varies. Anywhere between 1 am and not at all, depending on the situation. It's exceedingly rare for me to be in bed before midnight.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
School nights I go up to get ready for bed at 10:30ish...And I actually get in bed at 12ish...Then I get up at 6:30ish

Any other day I go to bed whenever...And wake up whenever

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
School nights anywhere from 11pm-3am and get up at 6:30am

Non school nights around 5am and wake up around 11am

ThatKid

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
wow...either you guys are really sleepy at school or you don't need a lot of sleep to keep yourself awake all day.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
wow...either you guys are really sleepy at school or you don't need a lot of sleep to keep yourself awake all day.
I don't need much sleep, plus I have a 45 minute lunch period that I basically sleep in and I have a 1 hour bus ride that I sleep on

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well for me at least, classes MWF start at 11:30 AM. On T/H I start at 3:00 PM. So I can sleep in as late as I like haha.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I usually go to bed around 10:30 or 11:00 and I get up at 6:00, I feel like I need to start going to bed earlier though because lately I've really tired during class.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Bedtime for me can be anywhere from 11pm to 1am depending on how rushed I am to meet job deadlines, since most of my work is done on a home computer. Oddly enough, my bedtime hasn't changed all that much since school days - 11:30pm to 12am. I was always a night owl kind of person and still am. I usually get up around 9am.

~Pramrider

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
It varies depending on time of year mostly, and it's not a 12-month clock. It depends really, but I can never go to bed before I feel like it or I end up staying awake in bed for 3+ hours. During a normal period of the year, I usually try to go to bed before 10, but I sometimes lose track of time (who knew harvesting herbs in a game could be so fun? I didn't) and go to bed 11-11:30. I'd stay up until then normally but I have to get up at 5:30 for an early class this year and I need at least 6 hours to function at a normal rate. Anything more is good, anything less won't kill me but I'll be irritable that day.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
When I work I go around 9pm and then wake up at 4-5am. I do try to stay on a regular schedule, 12 being the latest, and I try to wake up by 9am.

I do have major sleep issues though, so if I can't fall asleep by 3am, then I am up all night.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
around 12 on weekdays and 2-3 on weekends.

I have bad sleeping habits

crinklyjas

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
hiya,

I have a 2 hour nighttime routine, normally started by 11pm at the latest.

Jammie

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
School days
Go to bed between 9:45-10pm
Wake up betweek 3-4:30am

Fridays, Saturdays and break/vacation
Go to bed between 11:30pm-2:30am
Wake up between 10am-11am

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Very late. Too late. I usually don't go to bed until 5:30-6:30AM. :eek:

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Ummm...well...I have to be up at 6:30am in order to catch the bus/bus/ferry to work...sooooo....I'm usually in bed by 10 (I like to read for an hour before I go to sleep). Lately tho', I've been going to bed at 9:30 and not reading much (maybe a page or two) before I'm zonked out.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Get up at 6AM... so usually nowadays I try to cut out on pulling all nighters as much so I'm not a zombie now that I'm back in school -.-

So I usually try to get to sleep around 10PM.

Role
Private
Depends really... sometimes I work days, sometimes nights.

If I have an early start I usually go to bed at 10 or so. I really can't function too well on only a couple of hours sleep. But if I start any later then I have no problem going to bed at around midnight. I never stay awake past 3am. I just think that that's too late, personally.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Any time from like 11:30pm to not sleeping at all, depending on what I have to do the following morning....and sometimes depending on how much I've had to drink :p

Status
Not open for further replies.