• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

what the heck happened to diaperbook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Okay today I go to diaperbook.com and I see that it is down and this is the message that I have got..

This Website was delivered by LYCOS Webhosting. Unfortunately on the 28.02.2009 LYCOS Webhosting ceased all its activities.
Your LYCOS Webhosting Team
So what now for the site? :sad: does the administrator know about it? Is this over the rough economy :wallbash: Does any one else get this message who is also on diaperbook.com?

Thanks

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I get it too... Weird, I was on the site just a few days ago.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If it's gone forever, that's fine with me. Way too many guys and crotch shots.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Ah, now I know what happened. I remember getting an email from Lycos about shutting dowm some ancient free webspace I had gotten from them years ago. The email said they ceased offering webspace completely, and that's what must have happened to diaperbook...the site was erases as Lycos switched off their servers that hosted the page(s).

Peachy

kingdark

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
and here I thought that the website was being paid for and not free, oh well my mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.