What State are you from? / Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Okay, so where are you from??? And where do you wish you were from?

I grew up in Ohio, live in MD, and wish I lived in Cali!

Your turn!!!

K

KittyKat

I have lived in California my whole life and I don't wish to live anywhere else.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am from Georgia, living in Ohio and wish I lived in Southeastern Utah.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Born, raised, and currently live in MD. Strongly considering moving to Canada in the future.

~Pramrider

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I was born in Minnesota, raise in Iowa, and I wish I was in Maine or Florida.

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was born/Live in NJ and I like it just fine, though I got family in Upstate NY I wouldn't mind living with. Otherwise, Canada's cool, but not really sure I would want to live anywhere else for right now.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I was born in Texas.... wish i lived in Forks , Washington :] i hear there is alot of interesting people there :]

*waits for Akira to see this post*

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Born and raised in Norteast Pa, I visited all over the US and parts of Canada, by car, van and truck.

I wanted to move to northen Florida, when I was 20 but was talked out of it by family, I have regreted it ever since.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was born in Texas.... wish i lived in Forks , Washington :] i hear there is alot of interesting people there :]

Haha! Yay Forks!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I also lived in California all my life. I have only really been to Oregon and Nevada. Anyways I would perfer to stay here in central California since it is rather close to all those places. Though driving to my mom's in Oregon is like a 18 hour drive. Also the cops there hate seeing CA plates so if they get a reason to pull you over. <_>

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Born in:Tamapa FL
Raised in:Tamap FL
Odessa FL
Brandon FL
Currently live in:Brandon FL
Conisdering living in:Auckland, New Zealand

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was born and raised in southern New York, currently I live in Northern New York, though I think I'd rather live in Colorado. I've visited most of the states on the Atlantic coast with the exception of Maine and Rhode Island and all of the west coast states.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was born and raised here :(
I wish I was somewhere in MI, OH, KY, TN or in that area.

Henry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was born and live in Georgia and have no preference of where I would want to be born.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I live in Wisconsin, and I've been raised here as well.
It's great here. I could do without the cold winters though.

Thomas_A

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Always lived in darn Kansas. I desperately want to get out but I am probably going to have to stay for a few more years. I love Colorado and I love Oregon. That would be fun to live there.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ya, Forks would rock. Oh, well...
Born and raised in Western Maryland, no immediate plans of that changing.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I forgot to add this but speaking of Oregon and California reminds me of a good joke my brother told me after he was living in Oregon for sometime.

So there's 3 guy's sitting around a fire. All 3 from different states carrying their representative liquors of their region native.

A guy from the rocky's carrying American beer something like Budwiser or such.
A guy from Oregon carrying micro brewed ale.
A guy from California carrying wine from napa valley

So they each take turns sharing their drinks with each other.

The guy from the rocky area throws up the beer he brought and shoots it in midair with a pistol. The other two asked why he did it and he says "We got a lot of those back in the rockys."

The guy from California throws up the wine bottle he brought and shoots it in midair with a pistol. The other two asked why he did it and he says "We got a lot of those back in California."

Now the guy from Oregon throws up the bottle of microbrew and shoots the Californian and catches the microbrew. The guy from the rockys ask "Why the hell did you do that!?" The guy from Oregon responds "We got a lot of those back in Oregon."

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Born in CA, living in PA. Very content with PA, and sick of moving (CA, AZ, FL, VT, NC, PA), but if I ever have to, back home to San Diego would be acceptable. If I need to leave the city (Pittsburgh) but stay in the state, I like Harrisburg quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.