What song that you can not stop listening to?

This is some of what I'm listening to today, manic Hispanic lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Translator, "Everywhere That I'm Not", a catchy New Wave ditty with a smattering of early '60s English Merseybeat. It's got a good beat and it's easy to dance to. And catchy! 🥳

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Today it's the drop kick morpheus,

Reactions: AmberStarfield and DiaperedBedwetter1998
For today only and for obvious reasons :p

Reactions: Kirisin, DiaperedBedwetter1998, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
This helps get me through the whole pandemic while quarantined.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919 and BlizzardKid
Schwarze Sonne by Flesh... it's quite dark, but I love it.

Volbeat- Die to Live...Hard rock with flavors of Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis

Reactions: TexasToast11

I’ve been in a Celtic mood lately.

I have been listening this song everytime I take a bubble bathe, brings back memories of me in middle school and this girl I liked back then <3
Hope people like it

Lenka - Everything At Once (Official Video)
I remember this song from Windows 8 / Microsoft Surface commercial ~8 years ago.

This is my favorite song from one of my sister's favorite bands

I’ve been listening to the Transmissions album from Starset lately. I love the way they composed each song to play into the other as if they are telling a story.

I adore this song. It reminds me I have a heart

Lightstreak2553 said:
I’ve been listening to the Transmissions album from Starset lately. I love the way they composed each song to play into the other as if they are telling a story.
Saw them open for Halestorm a couple years ago, great band! We let my daughter do a M&G with them after the show.

Subdivisions by Rush

Reactions: onecho and KryanAshford
AnalogRTO said:
Saw them open for Halestorm a couple years ago, great band! We let my daughter do a M&G with them after the show.
That’s awesome! I just got into their music and can say they’re becoming one of my favorites. I’d like to go see them in concert someday if they come close to my area. From the way their albums play I can imagine they would put on a heck of a performance.

Not nearly as good with out the music video

Discovered a shoegaze band I hadn’t listened to prior: Longwave. Plenty of good tracks. Recommended.

Fractures by Ilenium

Back