What song that you can not stop listening to?

DiaperedBedwetter1998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I thought that I would bring this back since it's been awhile. Here's what i'm currently listening to.

• Love
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, TheOddSunflower, DiaperLuver06 and 2 others

Reactions: littledub1955 and DiaperedBedwetter1998

Reactions: Deleted member 41919, Peesalot and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Fish heads, fish heads, rolly poly fish heads
Fish heads, fish heads, eat 'em up, yum...

• Haha
Reactions: littledub1955, FeliDaKitten, PaddedDeist and 2 others
Having heard "Love On A Real Train" by Tangerine Dream for the first time last week, I can't get it out of my head. It's from the soundtrack of the film "Risky Business" and it's also been used in a number of other things too. It's very hypnotic and soothing (at least to me), and this fan video uses footage taken from the front of a metro train in Tokyo at night, which provides some great visuals for the song.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
The latest song to get stuck in my head is "Come Back To Me" by the Jefferson Airplane. It's an old song, I know....sigh.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, TeddyBearCowboy, DippyDawg and 1 other person
No, dogboy, you're not alone.
Around Xmas time, I bought three months of Amazon Music for 99p and I've been revisiting many old classics and discovering more by favoured artists (because of limitations imposed by pre-internet market forces).
Frankie Lymon was always a bit of a puzzle because he was widely lauded on, from my perspective, two record hits ('why do fools fall in love?' and 'juvenile delinquent'). I got to check out his other stuff and I've got to say that was definitely a better singer than MJ at the same age, but severely hampered by a lack of good material (it's all mainly very samey doo-wop).
Absolute crackers are 'Goody Goody' and the following, which I'm now learning to sing (or at least, trying):

I think that he should've teamed up with The Platters:

Another song, there, which I try to sing (probably the hardest version, according to the web).

A longtime favourite of mine to sing is:

(Are there viddy limits on this new site, like there was on the old one?)
Another 'road song' (albeit a road song to me as I first heard it, regularly, every night on the radio, as a kid, whilst trucking down to Norfolk in his wagon:

I'm also practicing Bobby Goldsboro's 'i can't stop loving you' (no, I can't do Honey because I ball my eyes out; it's a good sinus flusher)

Another sinus flusher:

By the way, for those who don't know, I sing every day, for myself only, so asking 'what?' is opening a Pandora's Box.
On another note, I, along with many others, am looking for Sissy Spacek's recordings for the Ginger in the Morning soundtrack. Apparently (yeah), there's a rare album with those songs on. So, if you know, don't be shy.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, ARBBB2, ZpyTim and 5 others
Thanks both to SisterSister and Ade for you kind words.

Another song that has always spoken to me is the Beatles, "In My Life". I've always loved this song, but about six months ago I was driving home from having dinner with friends and the radio played In My Life and I cried all the way home. My wife and I were big Judy Collins fans and she did a great job on that song.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I have a recording of this,

But the viddy really takes me back to my childhood. I think I loved her then and still do.
I've just been listening to her Welsh songs on Amazon.

I also found a song that I like to sing to myself, but I learned it from Donovan:

Reactions: erinwinters and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Judy Collins did a great version of Donna Donna as well. When I was in college, I used to play this on my roommate's guitar and sing it. Other students would come into the room to listen. Good times.

My all time favorite song The Gambler by Kenny Rodgers. It describes life as a gamble, which it is ;) You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em. I've covered this piece. Another one is Poison's Something to Believe In. A very moving and powerful power ballad.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, TeddyBearCowboy, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person

I've been listening to this
I think it's a very sweet album

Reactions: BlizzardKid and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Wow! What an eclectic, diverse interest of music among ABDLs. I love it! I'm impressed.
Here is one of my favorite bands, singing one of my favorite songs.

Reactions: AniwayasSong, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Deleted member 42221
And the words of the prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls.....

Reactions: erinwinters, Andustar, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
Really cool video, an art form in itself!

i doono, i think this can get stuck in yer head:

• Love
Back