What song that you can not stop listening to?

AndyPandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Grace Jones - Slave to the Rythym (Hot Blooded Mix)
Soul II Soul - Back to Life (Klatch Deep House mix)
a bunch of various chillwave & synthwave stuff plus a lot of Deftones tunes lately, in anticipation of their new album coming out soon

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I know this is very different but I hope a few of you will listen to it. I've just started working on this piece and hope to play it as well as Rubenstein. It's an ARCT piece if you know the difficulty classification. At one point you have to trill with the right hand while you're playing the melody, also with the right hand.

AndyPandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
"Safari" by Satin Sheets
"North Shore Rain" by Hello Meteor
"Void" by oDDling
"Flow Control" & "Blue Loop" by Stiig

D

Deleted member 53235

THIS. This, I cannot get outta my head. This is like, my THEME SONG lol. 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 53235

In the future, if you wanna embed a video, go up to the task bar thingy where it has the three dots that says "insert" when you hover over it, (right next to the smilies icon), and click on "media" at the very top of the drop-down menu, then paste the link into the little box that pops up. It'll show up weird in brackets at first, but if you click "preview" instead of "post reply" you can verify that it converts it into a video without redirecting readers to the third party website. Took me a little while to figure that out too through trial and error lol. Hope this helps! The more ya know! 😇

PS: And Jesus Christ that's a depressing song LOL; I literally felt a little suicidal at the end of it. Now I have to watch an hour of Teletubbies. Thanks a lot! 😂

(I'm kidding, don't take it personally lol.) XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Metalochrome

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
This Song, I've heard so many times. and I've seen it Live about 8-9 times.
And yet still, I get Goosebumps when I listen to it :love:

CutieProtector

Sir Diaper Knight, Defender of Babyfurs!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
You'll probably think I'm saying this for the memes, but...Rules of Nature, from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. I listen to the whole soundtrack a bit too much because it's all so good!

NinjaPizza

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You'll probably think I'm saying this for the memes, but...Rules of Nature, from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. I listen to the whole soundtrack a bit too much because it's all so good!

Oh my God, what an amazing suggestion, and out of nowhere, too! Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is such a great game. Short and sweet, but I loved every minute of it. Kojima may get criticism, but he's an artist that knows what he's doing.

I'm on a power metal/fantasy metal kick myself. Been listening to stuff like this:

And this:

And there's like, thousands more similarly styled music. But it's my thing, for now.

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ahhh man! 😆 That's a really tough question!

It would be between "Sharp Dressed Man" or "Give Me All Your Lovin'" by ZZ Top. Those two songs are always rocking in my mind.

mechanicX

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I got ret and links sound I'm on vacation stuck in my head again. had no choice but to listen to it many times