What song that you can not stop listening to?

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet, Pampered little AB toddler girl
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Translator, "Everywhere That I'm Not", a catchy New Wave ditty with a smattering of early '60s English Merseybeat. It's got a good beat and it's easy to dance to. And catchy! 🥳

Blathers

Ribbit <3
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little

I have been listening this song everytime I take a bubble bathe, brings back memories of me in middle school and this girl I liked back then <3
Hope people like it

abdlvn

ReLUvn
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Lenka - Everything At Once (Official Video)
I remember this song from Windows 8 / Microsoft Surface commercial ~8 years ago.

Lightstreak2553

Insanity is the spice of life.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ve been listening to the Transmissions album from Starset lately. I love the way they composed each song to play into the other as if they are telling a story.

AnalogRTO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I’ve been listening to the Transmissions album from Starset lately. I love the way they composed each song to play into the other as if they are telling a story.
Saw them open for Halestorm a couple years ago, great band! We let my daughter do a M&G with them after the show.

Lightstreak2553

Insanity is the spice of life.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Saw them open for Halestorm a couple years ago, great band! We let my daughter do a M&G with them after the show.
That’s awesome! I just got into their music and can say they’re becoming one of my favorites. I’d like to go see them in concert someday if they come close to my area. From the way their albums play I can imagine they would put on a heck of a performance.

onecho

The Reluctant Lord of Liminal Space
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Discovered a shoegaze band I hadn’t listened to prior: Longwave. Plenty of good tracks. Recommended.