• xxL

• xxxL

Results are only viewable after voting.

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Which Adulte size you use for your disposable diapers indicated the closest size, if you are not bored in the standard sizes use the intermediate sizes.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
You might as well ask what is the current average size of a human being. But Large for me.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to use Mediums, but I gained some weight and had to go up to Larges, I have lost some weight and am trying to lose more though, but I will probably stick with Larges anyways (I dont see myself losing enough weight and keeping it off to be comfortable with all diapers in Size Medium) just to always be able to enjoy them.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I used to use Mediums, but I gained some weight and had to go up to Larges, I have lost some weight and am trying to lose more though, but I will probably stick with Larges anyways (I dont see myself losing enough weight and keeping it off to be comfortable with all diapers in Size Medium) just to always be able to enjoy them.
At 5'-11" I'm back up to 205lbs myself, (yeah I have a gut as you can see in my avatar) and so well in larges too I can't even come close to thinking about mediums.

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I comfortably wear mediums (6’0”, 170lbs) in pretty much anything. I was surprised when I tried PeekABUs for the first time, though. The cut of them made me think I’d need a large, though now a medium fits just fine 😄

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Last I knew I was around 270 lbs myself, but I have never been a person that is simply "fat" I am quite a bit strong underneath that weight and that's why I couldn't see myself losing enough weight to go back to fitting in all Mediums well enough to go back to sticking to Mediums.

I will likely stay big, I just want to lose some fat weight, you know?

And if it keeps up I probably will lose some more weight from the days I end up walking 2 miles after 12 hour shifts (when nobody else gets off at the same time and neither Lyft or Uber work when I am at the factory I work at)

Tundra1975

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
It depends on the brand. For Dry 24/7 I use medium. For the Seni diapers, I use regular size which is between medium and large. The regular size Seni diapers seem to fit me the best.

Leio

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other
Well... I'm 5 foot 6 inches and 130 pounds.... My waist is ridiculously skinny at 28 inches but my hips are at something like 33 inches. So... I wear mediums... some mediums are a bit big on me while things like Tena Flex Briefs in Medium size fits me perfectly. For Always Discreet Pull ups, I use S/M size as they fit me best.

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well... I'm 5 foot 6 inches and 130 pounds.... My waist is ridiculously skinny at 28 inches but my hips are at something like 33 inches. So... I wear mediums... some mediums are a bit big on me while things like Tena Flex Briefs in Medium size fits me perfectly. For Always Discreet Pull ups, I use S/M size as they fit me best.
to choose, I prefer the metric system is simpler :) but ok

downtide

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I'm 5'6" and about 160 pounds, with a 34" waist, Medium fits me perfectly.

Pampers_the_best

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I actually get baby diapers because I prefer them. Hence my name. I use a diy tape extension on size 6 to 7 diapers. I'm an XL in adult diapers though.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Medium but starting to fit into large now due to putting on some weight in the past few years.

Pamts

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Medium works for me. Anything bigger then to leak

PaddedBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I’m 6’0” and 170 pounds, 32” waist. Mediums are a perfect fit on me.

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
small or medium depending on brand and the absorbency I need (smalls seem to hold a lot less than the size difference would account for)

Lewis Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Medium at the moment, and wondered about getting small for that 'you're too big for diapers' feel, but that idea had been shot down when the question of whether it'd work was asked.

Cottontail

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Annoyingly, I find that I'm in between Medium and Large in most adult disposables. My waist is within the range of most Mediums, but my rise is Large (I've got a bit of a bubble-butt, for one thing), so that's what I'm stuck ordering.

In cloth (non-disposable) diapers, though, I'm more often a Medium. And also, some cloth diaper makers offer custom-sized diapers, so in those diapers I wear a Cottontail size. Those ones are awesome. :)

Last edited: