What site color scheme(s) do you usually use?

Checking all the boxes is not funny, cute, or even original. I know who you are, I'm watching you. A

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I generally use Dark Futura, but lately I've been using Blackhead. (The dark colors make my avatar look KICKASS.) How about you?

Whoa... I didn't notice...

I will have to celebrate somehow.

Last edited:

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like the default vB theme. Nothing against the others, this one is just easy to read and looks nice. I'm not crazy about the ABDL buttons it has now (mostly because of the font they have on them), but it's still my favorite theme.

EDIT: Hey wait... somehow I ended up on the AB/DL theme, which looks almost the same... haha. Scratch what I said about the buttons.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Chevre it's now default but you can also chose the old default theme.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I'm still using dark_vb... I checked out the new ones and they're nice, but I still like this one best :p

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
I've also been using dark_vb for a while. I didn't realize there were so many other choices now.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
I'm still using dark_vb... I checked out the new ones and they're nice, but I still like this one best :p

[font="Calibri,Arial"]Why then, do you use a shade of red that is unreadable on a black background? I have to highlight it to read it.

I personally use dark_vb.[/font]

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Why then, do you use a shade of red that is unreadable on a black background? I have to highlight it to read it.

Silly, he doesn't need to read what he wrote, he already knows what it says!

I use the plain old boring, tedious, unadjusted, tiresome, predictable, commonplace color scheme. I did try dark for a while, but it didn't suit me.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other

Hmmm...not sure, actually. I started using that colour before I switched to dark_vb. It's easy to read on my monitor, though...

This better?

Last edited:

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Dark_vb i think it looks the best.

F

Falkio

Generic

But I also occasionally use the darker options to mix things up.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Meh. Generic for me.

I did use the dark_vb for awhile, but I lost interest. Also, the smilies would have a jagged white border around them in the dark theme, and it irritated me.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little

I can read it without a problem. You might want to check your contrast and brightness.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
Here's the breakdown of what people use:

The Default (currently, the AB/DL theme) - 5,670 users (98%)
Generic (the original theme) - 39 users (0.67%)
dark_vb - 63 users (1.08%)
AB/DL Style (Generic plus some abdl icons) - 9 users (0.16%)
Modern Pink - 1 user (negligible usage)
Dark Futura - 1 user (negligible usage)
Sophya - 1 user (negligible usage)
Aisha - 1 user (negligible usage)
Blackhead - 1 user (negligible usage)

"The Default" and "AB/DL Style" both result in the user getting the AB/DL style.
The difference is that the first means that the user is just getting the default as they never selected anything else, while the latter group is getting it because they specifically selected it.

Based on these results I should probably scrap all style options except Generic, dark_vb, and AB/DL, due to the fact almost nobody uses them.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
i use the classic style

i tried the dark one, but meh, my eyes got too much used to the standardy white with blue theme ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.