What show and movies did you watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
When I was a kid, I watched blues clues, power rangers, dragon tales, psalty the singing song book (for lil praises), whinnie the pooh, and big bear in the big blue house! Are you familiar with any of these? What did you watch? If this isn't your era what did you watch in your era? Do you miss it?

For me it is the power rangers and batman
I still watch them so I can't miss them:smile1:

For me it was scooby doo, ed edd and eddy, powerpuff girls, spongebob, pretty much anything on cartoon network or nick. I also loved tom and jerry, especially after I saw the episode baby puss. Tom and Jerry and Scooby Doo were my favorites.

I have heard of all the shows people have mentioned so far but being much older, I never watched them as a kid.

After school, it was local shows that aired cartoons like The Three Stooges, Tom & Jerry and Popeye. On the weekends were shows like Rocky and Bullwinkle, Clutch Cargo, Looney Tunes, Flintstones, Jetsons, Tom & Jerry, Gene London, Captain Kangaroo and The Lone Ranger.

I used to watch The Land Before Time, I was also big into Star Wars, besides those two I didn't really watch a lot of movies because I was to busy playing video games with friends to care, my personal favorite is Star Wars though.

I was watching The Clangers on YT the other day (If nobody has heard of it, GO WATCH IT, it is the sort of children's programming that is not insulting to the older viewer, but entertaining) and there were links to some old gems. Zaboomafoo, Rollie-Polie-Olie Arthur(which is still running to this day), Between the Lions... man, you forget about these things and find them again and it feels so familiar.

I think my favorite Didney Worl movie when I was growing up was Aladdin. I still remember playing the old PC Activity center all the time.

LittleLando said:
When I was a kid, I watched blues clues, power rangers, dragon tales, psalty the singing song book (for lil praises), whinnie the pooh, and big bear in the big blue house! Are you familiar with any of these? What did you watch? If this isn't your era what did you watch in your era? Do you miss it?

As I was growing up I loved rocket power, Rutgers, Catdog, and other 90s Nickelodeon shows.. Rocket power is the best though.. They just came out with The Splat on teen nick 10pm-6am EST and they play all the old 90s shows

21giraffes said:
For me it was scooby doo, ed edd and eddy, powerpuff girls, spongebob, pretty much anything on cartoon network or nick. I also loved tom and jerry, especially after I saw the episode baby puss. Tom and Jerry and Scooby Doo were my favorites.

I too watched just about anything on nick or cartoon network. Tom and Jerry and Batman the animated series were my favorite shows to watch.

I remember watching lots of Looney Tunes, Little Bear, Barney, Sesame Street, Winnie the Pooh, and Lion King.

Little Bear, bear in the Big blue house, Thomas the tank engine!

Bear in the big blue house, Blues clues, Tweenies, Angelina ballerina, Angel mouse, Care bears, Little bear..

What about Rugrats?? That was a huge one for me, one of my all time favorites, to this day!

I didn't really like to watch any shows, but I was a huge fan of all the disney movies, especially the ones with princesses^^ Also, I watched Charlie and the chocolate factory, but that one kinda traumatized me...not so nice. I like the story though. And Finding Nemo! I still love that one :)

I've got a big list of programmes I watched as a child. Being 39 and from the UK, there will be some a lot of you may never have heard of. So here goes....

Danger Mouse, Play School, Rainbow, Going Live, Button Moon, Knightmare, Jamie and the Magic Torch, Grange Hill, Muppet Babies, Dungeons and Dragons, Thundercats, Fraggle Rock, Inspector Gadget, Top Cat, Gummi Bears, The Littlest Hobo, He Man, The Wuzzles.

The first film I watched at the cinema was Flight of the Navigator in 1986. I remember watching Rocky 2 and Star Wars over and over on video and when my mum taped over them I was devastated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back