What should I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kslenrnrk

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I feel the dirsire to wet a diaper. The problem is, I gdomt have access to diapers right now, and DONT want to use bath towels or grosary bags, should I put a bunch of tissue in my undies and pray it doesn’t leak?

Why arent u able to access diapers? Are u able to order them online?

Last edited:
RetroGirl15 said:
Why arent u able to access diapers? Are u able to order them online?
I live with parents

kslenrnrk said:
I live with parents
Go to a store with a pharmacy section
like Walmart Etc
you can buy diapers there

put in your backpack and bring them into your room

Reactions: diaperboy and todderhr
kslenrnrk said:
I feel the dirsire to wet a diaper. The problem is, I gdomt have access to diapers right now, and DONT want to use bath towels or grosary bags, should I put a bunch of tissue in my undies and pray it doesn’t leak?
Even if u use tissues their not going to work since tissues arent like diapers/dont absorb much (basically u would be leaking)

kslenrnrk said:
I live with parents
TBH if you want to keep it a secret from your parents, trust me when i say that you will be suffering in silence until you can't take it anymore. i came out to my parents because i live with them myself too. it took me practically two decades to get the courage to say i am a diaper lover.

my advice is just tell them the truth and be prepared to answer questions your parents ask. that didn't happen in my case but I hear it is like them being vanilla. they know nothing about your love for wetting and/or wearing diapers.

To make a long story short, make the judgement call on when you want to come out of the DL closet. if you don't feel like telling them the truth, then by all means do what you want to do because you want to and not what others tell you to do. remember you have free will. use it wisely

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling
No amount of tissue in your pants will work, it's not absorbent enough, breaks down too easily and has no bulk. the better option there is to put socks or a smaller towel between two paris of pants but even that will leak without a waterproof cover, and if you don't want to use those things then there is not much choice for home made idea's

Telling them about your desires might work but can also go horribly wrong if they are not the open minded type..

Best bet would be to prepare a space in your room where you would be able to hide them (I for instance had a cupboard on a computer/work desk I had built which I specifically put a lock on.) something secure and/or well hidden. Then either go to a shop to buy some (limited choice) or order them online using a collection point. Most companies that sell diapers allow you to choose a collection point (often a local shop or post office etc.) to deliver to, you then go along when you get the notice it's arrived show them a barcode and pick it up.

Just keep the pack hidden and wear either when you are alone or if you feel comfortable just wear them, with even a little care for the clothes you wear on top they are not as easy to spot as most people worry about.

I and many others have managed to keep them hidden from people we live with for decades, the hardest part is disposing of them. just don't keep used ones laying around for long, buy some nappy sacks like These, they are black and oaque. Pop it in there and into a trash bag already filling with rubbish to go straight out to the bin or into a backpack to throw away in a public bin when you go out somewhere,

KyleXY said:
TBH if you want to keep it a secret from your parents, trust me when i say that you will be suffering in silence until you can't take it anymore. i came out to my parents because i live with them myself too. it took me practically two decades to get the courage to say i am a diaper lover.
its not the same for everyone, in my case my parents are both aging a lot and I am good at hiding the stuff I wanted to have fun. so to cut right to it tell my parents would be it good or bad put there health in a bad place at which point I know it is not right for me to make there ever harder life even harder.

As a sum up Belarin is right for the most part and in the end as you say KyleXY it comes down to everyone's own judgement as to if it is the right call for your health, for there health and if you are okay with lots of questions be it good or bad since once the door is open you can not go back.

As for buying stuff even I find it a pain in the ass since going out on my own to buy stuff is really odd for me lol (and where I am would not be a fast drive too), so I do buy online but I have to do it with something everyone knows I want to hide what I am getting with it. (since I buy very rarely people dont ask when I do get stuff online too)

kslenrnrk said:
should I put a bunch of tissue in my undies and pray it doesn’t leak?
No! Diapers are not made out of tissues and this will not replicate the effect at all. The tissues will disintegrate the moment you pee leaving you wet.
I suggest ordering online to somewhere you can pick them up and then do your best to time wearing with when you know parents won't notice or be around.

Reactions: Magicalgirl101
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back