Dbug1001

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hey guys been wanting to wear (not 24/7) for awhile and might have the chance soon... not sure what i should try first...if you need any more info go ahead and ask.

Kaylen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Well Bellissimo's are one of the communities favorite; but are expensive. I'd suggest maybe Molicare super plus? I've actually tried only a few in total as I mostly order mine from Bambino's site. I'd say all in all, don't buy Depends, and don't buy ABUniverse diapers (unless you're a communist). Just kidding, but seriously, if you order from them, you will wait forever to get it/never get it at all.

I need to try more diapers... :p

jeremyi

Rep for DC
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There are so many good brands to try - it really depends on your preferences. Do you want thicker, in-between, or thinner? Do you care for the colorful AB prints? Do you value discretion more, or absorbency?

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I'll second the Molicare. They're comfy and reasonably absorbent. And they don't leak.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dry 24/7 is probably my favorite, also like anything available from Bambino or XP Medical, Unique Wellness Superio etc. Lots of great diapers to try.

someguy26

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'm sort of an outlier with my opinion on this but I've always maintained that people should start with the simple ones like CVS/Walgreens brand because they are cheap and easily accessible, and because the best way to really appreciate the premium brands is to have experienced the cheaper stuff first.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Hey guys been wanting to wear (not 24/7) for awhile and might have the chance soon... not sure what i should try first...if you need any more info go ahead and ask.

Hello Dbug1001!

A perfect starter diaper for you would be Abena M4's. They are easy to fill up, don't need frequent changes till urine fill wise and can hold up to 90oz of urine. Medium case contains 14 and a large case contains 13. Perfect starter diaper for almost anybody and I would highly recommend these to you or just about anyone really. The diaper's cotton is the same stretches to the flaps almost and it's a plastic diaper so it is disposable and fit for AB gladness of course there are cloth backed ones as well although might not seem as cute so you could use it as a training diaper to get in the mood if you technically want too ^^

mtOqCwtMYiXDvh3XfzWApOA.jpg

The diaper contains these qualities,
  • Wetness indicator to help in checking whether it's time to change, might not need it since high volume of SAP inside so it keeps urine away from skin.
  • Refastenable tape tabs to aid in adjusting for a custom fit.
  • Leak guards to prevent urine running down the leg when wetting.
  • Standing inner leg gathers for added leakage protection.
  • Comfortable and reliable.

And that pretty much cover's it. It's not a thick diaper but it does feel if it can hold alot that it should be thick so you can wear around and be discreet about yourself not even caring if anyone raises an eyebrow because trust me...they are not. If I wore these around family members, out in public, and with friends (Even though they know I am a BF[babyfur]) they you should be able to as well. These diapers have discreet and fast shipping from these locations and prices are pretty average and affordable.

Amazon Abena M4
Bambino Abena M4
XPMedical Abena M4

These are trusted sites and you will get delivered non-defective diapers to your door and they have other great selection of diapers if you even decide to "upgrade" ^^

If you want cuteness then Bambino Diapers will definitely cover your cuteness to maximum adorableness :eek: They have a great selection of cute diapers such as Bellissimo's which are thick diapers but do hold alot and of course are comfortable and cute. Bianco's which are standard cute diapers, and so on...

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Hello Dbug1001!

A perfect starter diaper for you would be Abena M4's. They are easy to fill up, don't need frequent changes till urine fill wise and can hold up to 90oz of urine. Medium case contains 14 and a large case contains 13. Perfect starter diaper for almost anybody and I would highly recommend these to you or just about anyone really. The diaper's cotton is the same stretches to the flaps almost and it's a plastic diaper so it is disposable and fit for AB gladness of course there are cloth backed ones as well although might not seem as cute so you could use it as a training diaper to get in the mood if you technically want too ^^

View attachment 21860

• Wetness indicator to help in checking whether it's time to change, might not need it since high volume of SAP inside so it keeps urine away from skin.

And that pretty much cover's it. It's not a thick diaper but it does feel if it can hold alot that it should be thick so you can wear around and be discreet about yourself not even caring if anyone raises an eyebrow because trust me...they are not. If I wore these around family members, out in public, and with friends (Even though they know I am a BF[babyfur]) they you should be able to as well. These diapers have discreet and fast shipping from these locations and prices are pretty average and affordable.

Amazon Abena M4
Bambino Abena M4
XPMedical Abena M4

These are trusted sites and you will get delivered non-defective diapers to your door and they have other great selection of diapers if you even decide to "upgrade" ^^

If you want cuteness then Bambino Diapers will definitely cover your cuteness to maximum adorableness :eek: They have a great selection of cute diapers such as Bellissimo's which are thick diapers but do hold alot and of course are comfortable and cute. Bianco's which are standard cute diapers, and so on...

Does Abena have samples? I want to buy some but try first. They seem to have so many options. Might take a huge sample pack to pick the best for me.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Does Abena have samples? I want to buy some but try first. They seem to have so many options. Might take a huge sample pack to pick the best for me.

Bambino Diapers do for like $8.50 for 2 sample packages. I would guess 6 or 8 diapers.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm sort of an outlier with my opinion on this but I've always maintained that people should start with the simple ones like CVS/Walgreens brand because they are cheap and easily accessible, and because the best way to really appreciate the premium brands is to have experienced the cheaper stuff first.

That's sort of my thought as well. I don't think it's possible for me to love a disposable with a clothlike cover but I'm otherwise willing to try low and high end. I think it's hard to really appreciate what the premiums bring without trying the lesser options, and trying those may also make one aware of alternatives or circumstances under which the absolute best diaper is not required. It's fun to try different kinds. Work your way up.

ClickyKeys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello Dbug1001!

View attachment 21860

Amazon Abena M4
Bambino Abena M4
XPMedical Abena M4

The Amazon link in particular with Northshore Care Supply is what I use on a routine basis to get my Abena M4 since I use those as my 24/7 diaper. If you end up liking the Abena M4 the case is basically a buy 2 get 1 free deal in terms of the price in comparison to the packs.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Just go to Rite Aid and get a pack of Depends. For the sake of your furniture and clothes, they're not the worst, but they'll make you appreciate the good stuff and they're readily available.

Plus, I am a fan of three tape diapers and I'm surprised more manufacturers don't do that.

someguy26

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
That's sort of my thought as well. I don't think it's possible for me to love a disposable with a clothlike cover but I'm otherwise willing to try low and high end. I think it's hard to really appreciate what the premiums bring without trying the lesser options, and trying those may also make one aware of alternatives or circumstances under which the absolute best diaper is not required. It's fun to try different kinds. Work your way up.
Another reason they are a great starter diaper is because they have a clothlike outside with the velcro tabs. If you are new with no experience taping a diaper on yourself then the velcro tabs are wonderful because they let you adjust as many times as you'd like until you get comfortable with it. More expensive diapers don't allow that level of trial and error and you're out more money with a worse experience if you don't get it right in the first couple tries.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
The Amazon link in particular with Northshore Care Supply is what I use on a routine basis to get my Abena M4 since I use those as my 24/7 diaper. If you end up liking the Abena M4 the case is basically a buy 2 get 1 free deal in terms of the price in comparison to the packs.

That's really cool then! Glad you found something I wasn't aware off :<

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Another reason they are a great starter diaper is because they have a clothlike outside with the velcro tabs. If you are new with no experience taping a diaper on yourself then the velcro tabs are wonderful because they let you adjust as many times as you'd like until you get comfortable with it. More expensive diapers don't allow that level of trial and error and you're out more money with a worse experience if you don't get it right in the first couple tries.

That's a good point for those who are indifferent or in favor of clothlike covers. I just can't make that leap. I'd rather have cloth with plastic pants if I can't do it right with a plastic disposable. If taping is a problem, I'd suggest making some taping panels with packing tape but I didn't have a very hard time getting the basics down.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

How discrete is the shipping box?

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I'd say if you are trying to have the best experience out of it, the M4 would really be better than a store bought diaper, if you have time to wait for shipping. If you are not worried about going outside to wear it, then buying the walgreens brand or depends brand will not be the best for the situation. Walgreens brand is great for going outside in because it doesn't crinkle, and has re-fastening tabs. Depends is nice if you are looking for something plastic backed and don't want to order online (otherwise, I personally don't like the quality much). The M-4 is a pretty absorbent diaper, has a nice crinkle, comfortable, secure, and a bit poofy. If you have the time to wait for it to ship, then it might be worth it just for the experience to get a sample pack even though the price is higher. It is kind of like taking a vacation, sometimes it costs more for things. If it is a daily event, then cheaper stuff like wallgreens diapers are going to be a better option, just because it saves a lot of money.

ChrisChris

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Well my first diaper was a Depends with 3 tape and it sucked lol ^^ but my pharmacy carried Fit Rights and there thick and have decent absorbency. So I recommend Fit Rights or whatever your local pharmacy has.

Foley

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Honestly? I couldn't disagree more with some of the posts made here.

Don't buy abena M4s or bambinos for your first diapers. They're absolutely excellent diapers but they're expensive as all hell and you'll spoil yourself.

I think maybe a good starter would be tranquility ATNs. They're much cheaper but not shit quality hold a moderate amount. Abena M4s, Dry 24/7s, and bambinos are awesome but they're really going all out. They're costly and you'll never be able to appreciate less expensive options if they're ever all you can afford.

When you do eventually get around to trying the top of the line diapers you'll appreciate them so much more.

Dbug1001

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Where would be a good place to buy the Tranquilities from? just there website or like amazon?
:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.