What pulled you into becoming a babyfur/diaperfur? How did it start?

MaximusWolfheart

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
What started it for me was being put back into diapers around 8 years old for pooping in my underwear multiple times, till I was finally taken to the store and had to walk down the diaper aisle, and choose my diapers, all the while my hand is pulling at the back of my pants where a nice warm mess was in my underwear. Thats what started the magic for me.

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Some of my earliest memories include diapers and wanting them. I really have no idea where my ABDL side came from.

And on the other hand, I’m quite certain I can credit ADISC for my furriness. I knew very little of furries when I joined, but suddenly I was immersed in cute, diapered anthro animals. Furry seemed to fit like a glove over ABDL, and I loved the idea of expressing my little side that way. It took some time though. Call me lazy or patient (they both probably apply), but I let the ideas accumulate over years and got my first art commission only about six months ago—about eleven years after joining ADISC and choosing the name Cottontail, heh.

So in some ways I’m a fur-noob and in other ways not. 🤷‍♀️ I’m having a lot of fun with it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: AshleyFoxKit

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I was a furry before I was AB even. I didn't really knew furries were also ABDL until I joined here I guess. I've been DL since I was young though.

AshleyFoxKit

Ashley Fox Kit
Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
Wow that's a question I haven't thought about in years. I started drawing babyfurs, as I recall, in 6th grade. I copied the styles of Toddlergirl/Babystar & TaviMunk especially closely back then lol. Once I turned 13, I was able to *somehow* convince my mom to allow me access to my own FurAffinity & DeviantART accounts (god how I miss early 2010s FA & DA). I had been mesmerized by Toddlergirl's "Found" comic which was quite new at the time beforehand (around the time I started to draw babyfurs in 6th grade/summer of 7th grade).

My first character, made at age 12, was an orange housecat, named Sarah Katz (while Sarah is my deadname, it is still the name of my OC, Sarah Katz... just don't refer to ME as Sarah, thx). She wore Pull-Ups and was 4ish in my headcanon for a long time. A few years later I aged her up to 6 iirc (kindergarten age anyway) and at that point she didn't wear padding anymore.

The age regression/childish side of me has been a part of my being since around age 9, and I had been drawing anthro characters (furries) since I was a small child. It sorta makes sense that they'd intertwine sooner or later lol.

Reactions: Cottontail