What program do you use to access the internet?

What Internet program are you Running????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Just want to know what people are using for programs to access the website. I am using internet explorer.

munchkitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I use firefox or Konqueror on my laptop (ubuntu 8.10 beta), Firefox on my media PC.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think what you want to ask is: which browser. For me, it's primarily Firefox. Konqueror is also good.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I use Safari, because I like it.... And because I have a mac... I stick with it because it has private browsing, which is how I get on here every day! =]

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I use firefox version 3 loaded with all of my favorite extensions and themes. I've been using firefox for a good 2-3 years now. I also have IE7 and Netscape on my computers, but I don't use them unless firefox doesn't work right. However, I do use IE for the RealPlayer video downloader, because as of yet it doesn't work on firefox 3.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Internet Explorer. Don't have a choice on this company owned computer.

goodnites2002

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Firefox on the PC, and Mac. I will say that safari's private browsing feature is pretty slick too though.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Internet Explorer. Don't have a choice on this company owned computer.

I think there's a version of firefox that doesn't require an install, look up "Firefox Portable". That is, if you absolutely hate IE :rolleyes:

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Firefox is the browser I am using right now, Google Chrome is the one I use when firefox is acting up. Opera is the other one I use when Google Chrome acts up, and IE is last priority.
In other words:
Fav. Browsers Most to least[In Order] :
1. Firefox
2. Google Chrome
3. Opera
4. Internet Explorer

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Firefox 3, it has a built in spellchecker that works here. Is massively easy to use lets me use any search engine (yahoo namely) I like without going to the site itself to look stuff up. Lets me set up settings and save them and manages all my passwords/logins for sites I go to.

The only thing it does not do is play movies instantly on Netflix.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I think there's a version of firefox that doesn't require an install, look up "Firefox Portable". That is, if you absolutely hate IE :rolleyes:

Yup, I've got that. It's on my memory stick so I can use it on pretty much any computer. I'd give you the link, but I'm on my psp and that can't copy and paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.