What prejudices have you suffered from wearing diapers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 58550
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58550

My aunts used to call me lazy for still being in diapers during my teenage years. My cousins used to call me "baby" or "stinky" but that was more bullying than prejudice. But I think the most prejudiced moment I've ever had was at a friend's house, when his mother told him I couldn't play outside because I was in diapers. I don't know if she thought I had a problem, but he was treated as childish and incapable on that occasion.

• Sad
Reactions: abdl86 and Diaperman95

hanbanan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Mine were pretty similar - my cousins and other family members were condescending towards me for being a bed wetter in my teens. They only called me out on it a few times, but I know they spoke about it behind my back. I hated when they’d say I’d never get a boyfriend or get into college if I couldn’t even keep my bed dry at night

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Deleted member 58550 and abdl86

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I had a super nice female younger nurse tending to me a few years back. She treated me very well and was on top of my care as I can be pretty cranky and demanding when in full gastroparesis sick mode. She was helping me sponge bath when she asked if she could help change my pullup. But she pulled it down and said "lets get theses period pants off of you" I really was denning what I heard. But she held my fresh pull up out for me to step into. as she helped me pull them back on she says this... "Oh I bet you feel all better in a fresh new set of period pants.... I was like OKAY I don't know if she was calling me a little bitch or if she was flirting with me. 🤣 It was a Seni pullup if memory serves. I did not grab a par of period pants by accident. She treated me the next night too but She never said a word about my diaper again. It still confuses me? 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Deleted member 58550

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
None, I'm very discreet with that and my parents accepted my nappies when they spotted them.

However, because of my nature, my love to computers and videogames and me being a teetotaler, I was branded as freak and immature, the later pissing me off.

To my point of view, I followed rational decisions, so I felt so misunderstood and out of place, especially when the wife of one of my uncles stated her son would never be like me.

But guess what? Nowadays, computers are more present than ever, in the form of smartphones, I gained her respect back in my grandma's funeral, I got a very successful job and her son is now asking me for advice (he's looking for a job atm).

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 58550
D

Deleted member 58550

Hemix said:
None, I'm very discreet with that and my parents accepted my nappies when they spotted them.

However, because of my nature, my love to computers and videogames and me being a teetotaler, I was branded as freak and immature, the later pissing me off.

To my point of view, I followed rational decisions, so I felt so misunderstood and out of place, especially when the wife of one of my uncles stated her son would never be like me.

But guess what? Nowadays, computers are more present than ever, in the form of smartphones, I gained her respect back in my grandma's funeral, I got a very successful job and her son is now asking me for advice (he's looking for a job atm).
The same happened to me, I went to college, I have a job I like, a wonderful boyfriend and my own house. But believe me, for these people we will always be irresponsible babies, so the important thing is to be who you are and not prove something to others.

Reactions: Hemix
D

Deleted member 58550

Hemix said:

The same happened to me, I went to college, I have a job I like, a wonderful boyfriend and my own house. But believe me, for these people we will always be irresponsible babies, so the important thing is to be who you are and not prove something to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.