• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What other brands are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm just trying to compile a comprehensive list of every teen and adult diaper brand currently available to buy so peoples input would be appreciated. Here's a list of what I've got thus far.

Abena
Attends
Depend
Huggies DryNites
Tena

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Secure Xtra Plus
Bambinos
Tranquilitys
Dignity Plus

I am sure theres more , but this is what I can come up with right off

Role
Private
I think there's a list in the wiki.

This may be good information to add to it, as I can see its utility ("I'm going to place X - what diapers are there, and how good are they?").

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Prevail & Kendall are two more that come to mind.
Assurance is the Wal-mart brand.

If you count in generic brands, the sheer number of different diaper brands out there would be quite staggering. I believe daily diapers site has a fairly comprehensive list and reviews of most, though I'm not a huge fan of that site.

Z

zakrawr

I'm just trying to compile a comprehensive list of every teen and adult diaper brand currently available to buy so peoples input would be appreciated. Here's a list of what I've got thus far.

Abena
Attends
Depend
Huggies DryNites
Tena
i can think of about 100 brands,lol. haven't tried them all yet, but most of them i have. XD

huggies
pampers
tena
attends
abena
molicare
depend/poise
venixe
euron form
lille/kendall
absorin
beesana
harmony
printwindel
kolibri
ribo
perfect
vlesia
seni
ID slip
forma care
soffis
sensilind
bambino
Biboon

and wayyyyy more others...

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
anyone tried the "perfect" diapers? they are super cute but im not sure if they will be absorbant or anything, anyone?

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
anyone tried the "perfect" diapers? they are super cute but im not sure if they will be absorbant or anything, anyone?
i read one review that said they were a good middle-of-the-road diaper.

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The Perfect ones look nice. Probably an average diaper. Might give them a go on my next order from them.

Problem for me is the packet they come in has a picture of elderly people on it!

I don't like to be reminded that these things are basically designed for the over 80s.

In the main the print is mostly flowery feminine looking, which would fit the elderly woman style. The odd thing is the teddy bears they've added, but whatever :D

Z

zakrawr

the Perfect brand diapers are total crap, they take 1 heavy wetting then leak.
they don't even feel comfy either.

ptdeath

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Perfect diapers in my experience look pretty good, but don't hold all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.