Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
HOLY ****!

Where have your peoples heads gone?

So what Soulja has a bit of a bad vocabulary...

Insulting him gets us no where. And, getting into a fight over this is total bullshit.

Seriously, he is just a kid. Give him sometime to learn...damn...

Smoke: Quit being such a dick to Soulja. Listen to 2gryphons rant about bad behavior. If you treat someone like shit, they will act badly.

Monkey: No being a drama llama

Thallis: It's the interwebs, not everyone speaks perfect English.

Soulja: Lurk a little bit, and mature up....just a smudge.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I told you, I just hate kids! When I see a post that seems really stupid, I just HAVE to reply to it, it's not my fault DX and I'm not trying to find a pretext, either. But yeah, I know I exaggerated, I'll TRY to stop/being less rude. But then again, maybe I said words such as stupid or something, but calling someone a wanker and using the word filter isn't just drama (and again, I never masturbated :p).

Also, I believe people should AT LEAST make some effort when posting. I mean, it's a forum! Use emotes to express emotions, but don't type in l33t or whatever, you're not of MSN...

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Off topic a bit, but I'm American so I had to ask... What in the world does Wanker mean?

Monkey

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Off topic a bit, but I'm American so I had to ask... What in the world does Wanker mean?

Wanker literally means" "one who wanks" (masturbates). It is normally intended as a general insult rather than as an accusation of masturbating. Wanker is also a term that can be indicated by a hand sign. Originally used as a british slang term.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
This thread is going nowhere. If you wish to talk about your fursonas, please open a new thread, and I will just copy the relevant messages from this one into the new one.

Maybe that'll stop the bickering about who hates who and what for.

Thread closed!

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.