What makes your fursona...unique?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It's just that "not pacifist, nonviolent" is one of the stupidest things I ever read.
But let's get back on the topic.

(Don't reply to this post)

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
when I made my fursona I didnt realy think of makeing him different I just made what's in my head and that's a fluffy white wolf

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
That's basically what I did too. XD
But we're all different in a way anyways...

Monkey

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
(Don't reply to this post)

I will.

You're a bully & a jerk.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

hmtr2.png

Another thing. Point didn't neg rep you, that was me & it most definitely was not misunderstood.

Last edited:

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I will.

You're a bully & a jerk.

hmtr2.png

Another thing. Point didn't neg rep you, that was me & it most definitely was not misunderstood.

It was misunderstood, and let's stop the flaming. I'm the less likely around here to be a bully, and I'm *usually* not a jerk. I'm not gonna comment about this on a thread anymore so send me a PM if you absolutely want to argue, though I'm not in the mood right now.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Well, for one, he likes diapers :p

Also, as shown in my picture, his coloration is a bit different from other siberian tigers. one arm and one leg are solid black, and the same for the opposite legs. I actually took the uniqueness into account when I thought of that because all the other siberian tiger furries I had seen all looked the same and I wanted him to stand out.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Well, for one:
MY fursona can age, and species shift.
He also has a huge symbol on the left side of his chest (three interlocking rings). When he gets really emotional the symbol will glow, or other hidden symbols on the arms will glow.
But these shifts arent always complete... He may shift out of kit stage wearing a diaper and tshirt, or become a Panther with fox markings, and colors.
So, meh.. I guess thats special.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I will.

You're a bully & a jerk.

hmtr2.png

Smoke didn't continue this, but I will. It's the F***ing internet. He's one of the youngest kids on this board. If he can make you his bitch, then you just need to quiet down and take a hint. This is a simple process of Natural selection, and Smoke will stop eating Souja_Flox once the latter decides to check over his posts. He comes of as an idiot, and thus we must treat him as such. Good day.

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
*ducks away from the flaming(non gay) Above*

I think what makes my Fursona Unique is that
mine is small, almost midget size, about 3ft 9in standing on hind legs
if mine ever has an adult form he won't grow any bigger except for maybe to about 4ft
Mine is a Black House cat, Not like those "wildcats" you see everyday
also I do have Blue eyes (Not Ever seen on a black cat IRL)
and blue hair with Blue ear tips
Tho my fursona may not resemble anyway I look IRL it does resemble what I feel I should look like when I am a fur
In a way I think I am totally unique, I mean where often do you really see a black cat in the furry world,
and where do you see one with blue eyes, or even blue hair!
or even..Blue ear tips! and I'm only a mere House cat ^.^;
My outfits aren't usually different from general wear
either a white T and a diapie
or black jeans and a white T
or Black jeans and some sorta shirt
Or a Sleeper outfit..
:p I usually go by what i'd wear In Second life..
anyways that's all I know ATM, laters

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Alright...seeing as how everyone else has pitched in...

My fursona, while being the stereotypical "red fox," is generally unique for various reasons. First of all, I'd like someone to try and point me to another traditional fox with blood red fur instead of orangish-red. Can anyone do that? 'Cause I'd like to know if such a thing exists besides my own. :3 At first, it was a mistake that his fur turned out blood red in my first fursona commission, but then I thought about it for a while and came to the conclusion that I really liked the way it looked. It was...quite representative of the character I wanted to portray.

Secondly comes his "abilities." His age is listed as unknown in the "What are you?" thread because, while he appears to be a toddler, he's by no means a baby. He possesses "ultimate" shape-shifting abilities, meaning he can become anything at all without any effort whatsoever on his part by rearranging his body's unique physical and chemical compositions, as well as do a variety of things with his body -- stretching, expanding, exploding, imploding, crushing inward, etc. -- and even detaching limbs and controlling them without being in contact. During this process of form-shifting, the flesh that's being manipulated in these ways turns black and has a blood-like viscosity, though the kit form he's taken is different than his "normal form" in that his real body's flesh is naturally pure black. The second area of his abilities is blood manipulation, where he can freely control his own blood and that of others in a similar way to his body's magic, only without risking harm to himself in the process.

I'd also like to note that, because of his body's structuring, he can decide whether or not he possesses organs, nerve endings, senses, etc. And yes, he can live without any of these, even without a brain.

...Anyone think they can top that?

it also seems that to top all of that off your fursona's a member of the akxdeadxki

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I should explain first off that the robe he wears is actually supposed to be different. >.> I just chose the Akxdeadxki get-up because: 1) the actual robe design I had in mind is too complicated for even me to describe properly and adequately in words; 2) because of the former fact, I decided to choose the next best thing, which has patterns that aren't even remotely similar to the actual robe design, but...the colors are pretty much what counts; 3) it's cute and demonstrates his deadliness, albeit in a way that may somehow stereotype me with weeaboos. :3

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I'm not an idiot, at least not as much as him, and you should consider my age and native language. I believe he's two years older than me, right? Sorry, but he seems like he's ten.

Monkey

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm not an idiot, at least not as much as him, and you should consider my age and native language. I believe he's two years older than me, right? Sorry, but he seems like he's ten.

I couldn't give a **** about age. If that's what you use as a scape goat as permission to act as a complete wanker to another forum user then you're an even bigger douche then I first thought. I don't see the relation of what's your native language has to do with this either.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Wow. Seriously. You are protecting him. In doing so, you are advocating illiteracy on this forum. That makes you, sir, the douche. It may not look like it, but you do this wonderful place a disservice while we are trying to make it better. Do you want people typing like they are four when clearly they can show otherwise? If you do, then you are a complete and utter asshat, and, until you prove otherwise, you are.

Now, I'm going to use smoke as an example. His first language is French. When Soulja_flox comes around speaking like he has been, Smoke is going to have to consult his dictionary. He's not the only one here whose first language is other than English, I think you can guess how irritating it is for him to have to translate things into the language that doesn't even come naturally to him. Thus, by not helping out those members of our beloved forum, that makes you the douche.

I care, because I hold the language we speak in high regards. Grammar is something that should be respected, not neglected. Should I have to go through the trouble of figuring out what someone says just because they didn't want to type out the full word or didn't want to press the "shift" key? I don't think so. Even Smoke, someone who doesn't speak the language can type it out properly. Stop the illiteracy! Save the English language!

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Now, I'm going to use smoke as an example. His first language is French. When Soulja_flox comes around speaking like he has been, Smoke is going to have to consult his dictionary. He's not the only one here whose first language is other than English, I think you can guess how irritating it is for him to have to translate things into the language that doesn't even come naturally to him. Thus, by not helping out those members of our beloved forum, that makes you the douche.

Excusez moi, Monsieur le Thallis. Who is "Smoke"? Care to explain?

And back on (or off?) topic: There is no excuse for being rude. Not age, not native language, not your personal opinion of someone. Everyone just stop being rude! If you don't like someone, keep quiet, or take it to private messages, unless the person poses a threat to the forum, then write in the Requests forum and let the mods / admins handle it.
There's no need to call people a "douche" and to criticize people's less-than-absolutely-perfect grammar. We've been over this a billion times. If any one of you wishes to "help out members of our beloved forum", use your time and energy for productive posts, and while you're at it, learn another language to get a feeling for what it's like to post on forums (or, if you studied Latin, "fora"!) in a foreign language, which many other people on that forum call their native language.

Peachy

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I couldn't give a **** about age. If that's what you use as a scape goat as permission to act as a complete wanker to another forum user then you're an even bigger douche then I first thought. I don't see the relation of what's your native language has to do with this either.

Sorry, I don't masturbate. Yeah, I consider my age an important factor. Do you realize how you're talking to me right now? At least I'm staying calm instead of getting mad like you. And now I realized that the reason why I hate Soulja_Flox is because I HATE kids, I don't know why, they just think they're all cool and such. SORRY, I just HATE ~8-10 year-old children, and that's how he's acting like in my opinion, since it explains my behavior towards him. *shrugs* I usually can't hate anyone on the Internet, but this is going too far.

And Peachy, Smoke's my fursona's name, people I know on MSN just call me like that.

And you should also consider that the first direct insult was aimed at me, from Monkey. Also, I told all of you NOT to reply to my post, yet he revived this topic that he could simply have continued with private messages. Seriously, am I just unusually mature or is Monkey immature enough to pick on someone who's probably the youngest forum member? No offense, and I'm not trying to use my age as a pretext, I'm just saying what I believe is right.

Reactions: Kin
Status
Not open for further replies.