Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I want to know for me its super comfy and i just want to know from all of you

Reactions: RedPandaDL
I don't really have a choice it is diapers or a foley catheter for me. every time I have a foley I get a UTI so diapers it is.

Reactions: checkingoutall and Inconjr
Breathing. Simply put, I just plain enjoy wearing diapers and can't imagine not wearing them. They are comfortable physically and mentally. The wetter they get, the more comfortable they become - both physically and mentally.

Reactions: neophyte, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Inconjr and 4 others
Any time I am stressed or just want to be comfy.

Reactions: perlFerret, babybobby, Twily and 7 others
1. To get a good nights sleep without having to get out of bed to pee 3-5 times per night.
2. To run errands on the weekends to avoid public bathrooms.

Reactions: Diaperedinbed90, AComputerGuy, perlFerret and 4 others
The biggest reason I want to put a diaper on is the comfort wearing diapers brings to me.
I also enjoy the convenience of not having to find a toilet.

Reactions: perlFerret, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Inconjr and 1 other person
I’m home alone and want to have some me time. My partner knows but he doesn’t want to be involved. Normally i just want to feeling but i will go months with out diapers

Most of the time I don't and then comes that day and I desperately want to be diapered. I've often wondered why some days I'm not interested and other days it's a must.

Reactions: perlFerret, RedPandaDL and DOT
It is kinky. Also if I get up to use the bathroom at night, the cats want to come in and the dogs want to go out.

• Haha
Reactions: Furrytum, Peesalot, neophyte and 2 others
My interest wasn’t originally in diapers, but rather plastic pants from as far back as I can remember. When I had my seizure my incontinence became more of an issue. This is when diapers turned out to be very helpful and necessary. I initially turned to disposables but the costs were high for me as I’m on a fixed income. My wife and I had cloth diapered our children more than thirty years ago and being as it had worked out well for us and I had the laundry equipment I switched over to gauze contour diapers. Plus I get to satisfy my lifelong desire for plastic pants as they are a necessity with cloth diapers. So, my desire to keep my bed, furniture, house, truck, pants, and other items clean and dry is what makes me to want to put my diaper on (and my plastic pants!). It’s hard to imagine what it must have been like a hundred, or more, years ago dealing with incontinence before there were TV ads bringing about social awareness as well as the products to help deal with it. Stay padded, no matter what gets you into your butt wrapper.

• Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain and DOT
Seasonedcitizen said:
It is kinky. Also if I get up to use the bathroom at night, the cats want to come in and the dogs want to go out.
There must be some time where that’s reversed or they’ve found another way in and out!

Primarily as a form of stress relief.

Reactions: perlFerret, DiaperedBedwetter1998, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
The calmness it returns, as soon as I sit down, and feel the padding, a new me appears, a calmer, more relaxed me

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, RedPandaDL and PlastiBrain
When my bro talks all little like or is wearing one, or when my daddy says sweet things to me, OR when i dont wanna use the toliet XD

Reactions: dynodoggo
RedPandaDL said:
Any time I am stressed or just want to be comfy.
I agree. These are my reasons, too. Plus, I just like the feeling of wearing diapers.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
It's been a two year discovery/journey and I have realized that this is a lifestyle and not a kink/sexual thing... like others have said it allows me to breath and be myself.

What makes me want to put a diaper on? Not having one one makes me want to wear one!

It's as if the diaper is a part of my personality; when I have it on I feel more complete. I like knowing that I have a cute Crinklz diaper on with little teddy bears... all hidden under my adult clothing.... its keeping me safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: AComputerGuy, DOT, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
For me it's the difference between waking up in a wet or dry bed so I rather wear my diaper. Or its walking around the house or doing errands with wet or dry pants so I rather put on my pullups

Aside than medically needing them, I really like how they how they give me peace of mind and let me go on with life's daily activities. They give me the freedom to do what I want, go where I want, go to work and allow me to be efficient. In general I've noticed a more calmer me, less stress(even in extremely situations at work I'm still calm)and my body has adapted really to diapers for managing the IC. In general, I really like diapers🙂

Reactions: DOT, RedPandaDL and trekkyfrom21st
A lot of it is the feelings and sounds . I love the thick soft snug feeling of it being on. The sound of the plastic is also a thing too. Its a constant reminder of being diapered where as other garments are virtually silent. Its also kina fun putting it on too. Getting it all prepped unfolded amd powdered. Then fitting it on and making it fit all good and snug. Then slipping on a pair of crinkly plastic pants to finish.

Reactions: DOT, Inconjr and RedPandaDL
I wear from stress sometimes to try and clear my mind and to just get away from stress. I wear diapers for fun, because I love the feel when I wet my diaper. Sometimes my wife will put a diaper on me and change my wet diapers. That makes diapers fun as well. Plus, diapers , especially cloth diapers can be way more aborable than disposable diapers. Either way, diapers are more fun than regular undies.

Reactions: perlFerret, DOT, Inconjr and 1 other person
Back