What makes you happy/unhappy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linjebuss

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering what makes you happy?

I have some few things which makes me happy. First of all my diapers, then my work. I recently (Nov. 2017) got my certificate to become a forklift operator. What makes me unhappy time to time are the community. What are they care what I wear or not to wear. What color I like or not to like?

Do I have that issue as the only one?? Plz leave a comment

Happy: plushies, Crinklz diapers, writing, reading(but I’m picky), long car rides(sitting in the back, cuddling a plushie), petting animals, snow

Unhappy: my mental illnesses, my dad’s attitude towards gays and trans people(he insults them so I can’t really be myself with him or talk about such things), my mom’s attitude towards trans people(she doesn’t want me to get treatments), bad news(=most of the news, I prefer not knowing what’s going on in the world), criminals, people who don’t accept different people

Happy: Reading, Video Games, Movies, diapers, my wife, my son, going on a hike, exploring new restaurants, kitty's

Unhappy: being sick, depression, anxiety, my ocd, people who are mean, dumb people

It doesn't really make me happy per'se, but I find casual gaming is a good way to pass the time and destress.

What makes me unhappy is fake news, misquoted or misunderstood things, and dumb people who use their words incorrectly too often. Gods, get a dictionary then cross check your beliefs with the facts before you open your mouth people!

Happy: chocolate and sweets.

Unhappy: when I couldn't stop and ate the whole bag. Again.

A lot of things make me unhappy, but the one thing that makes me truly happy is Matthew Gray Gubler. <3 He's such an amazing person, and he is so loyal to his fans as well. He's quirky and eccentric like me, and I can really relate to him. I don't know what I'd do without him. ;w;

What makes me happy: Not being in pain (seriously, I get ridiculously happy when my head stops hurting for a while) and creating things, like a drawing or an item of clothing. Also my cat. And being able to carelessly giggle about something, playing on the swings or climbing a tree. Of course, music also makes me very happy.

It makes me unhappy to be in a lot of pain (duh) or to see someone being needlessly mean. I try my hardest not to let negative feelings get close to me, so I won't write much here since that would require me to think about negative things.

Happy:chocolate video games my family.

Unhappy: my cerebral palsy not having a job in IT

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Currently. Money. Lots of money.
What makes me sad; being poor as currently I am mostly poor.

I have a lot of things that make me happy. Obviously diapers, but also music, my family, my girlfriend, buying nice things for myself, food, animals, watching videos, writing in my journal, and, up until a little while ago when I used to play a lot, video games. Not to sound like a complete hippie but also just the fact that I'm lucky and blessed enough to live in a country where there aren't soldiers roaming the streets and I have access to living necessities and I'm able to pursue my passion through tertiary level education. I try to be as consciously grateful of and happy about that as I can.

There's a lot that makes me unhappy too... my mental heath, my physical health (especially my back), certain people I know, my job, hearing horrible tragedies in the news, and then pettier things like the internet going slow, or that I'm not playing my instrument as well as I normally do one day.

But the good and the bad come hand in hand I suppose. :)

My mental self makes me happy when it's not making me unhappy

Now I do have some more inspiration from you guys/girls. thanks so far for all your comments :)

Authentic people make me happy. Whatever they are into....
Chocolate and music can make me happy, and pull me out of funk.

Although have been fairly good of late. I have depression and have had many years of trials....it doesn't take much to send me into unhappiness land. Anytime looking at how we humans are like cancer to the planet, short sited greed win, conservation of vital resources like water losing, misues of ogallala aquifer, soil nutrient difficiency ect.

Happy: My boyfriend, our dog, my blankie, the beach, music, writing, teaching

Unhappy: Betsy Devos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back