Not open for further replies.

CalebFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
What are some triggers that make you feel most at your cub self. I know that smell is a real trigger for me. The smell of baby powder to be exact. I know alot of people are different, and a lot of people feel differently about this. So what makes "you" feel cubby ^^

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
the smell of baby powder, pampers scented wipes, the smell of diapers in general, wearing my footie pajamas and my tail, along with my collar and paci.

CalebFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
the smell of baby powder, pampers scented wipes, the smell of diapers in general, wearing my footie pajamas and my tail, along with my collar and paci.

Hehe footie pajamas make me feel cubby too. ^^ recently just got some Star Wars ones

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
Mine are zebra print:p The fleece liner on my leather spiked collar is zebra print too.

M

Muse

There are many things that trigger "cubby" feelings for me. The smell of baby powder or baby wipes, footies, onesies, binkies, etc.

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
the smell of newly opened Goodnites, and the feel of wet diapers. the first i get to experiance a coupple times a week but the latter don't happen often as i want because i don't want the kids to know.

Tridim

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hahaha I actually thought it read "What makes you feel chubby". My mind just filled in an extra letter, and here I am. XD Well as for the real question. Nothing makes me feel cubby besides snuggling with my mom, and dad. Yes it is awesome I still do it. Me, and my parents love each other even after all the hardship. We do not cuddle like i'm a little kid though. That would be odd, but we do hug allot, and snuggle just a little.

kitfoxx89

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I feel most cubby when i'm padded, and in a sleeper/romper/onesie. The smell of power and the sound of diapers as well. but what gets me most is when i'm called little or a not cubby friend makes a some sort of joke or reference to my little side ^_^

kayley

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
Eating Froot Loops out of my cat bowl. =^.^=

KittensGoRoar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Getting my ears and tail, smell of baby powder, cuddling with my teddy s my bottle and paci

(sometimes setting my bed on the floor with a bowl for food and water :3

Shadowhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
The thing that really gets me feeling especially cubby is eating ribs or wings. Eating the meat and chewing on the bone and getting sauce all over my face just sends me right into a cub mindset. Diapers , the smell of powder, wearing my tail, my plushies, and all that other stuff helps me feel little or like a furry, but nothing compares for me to eating ribs or wings. That's the only thing that comes to mind that sends me right into the mindset of a cub.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Wearing a diaper and my paw printed footies while snuggling my plushies, and of coarse the smell of baby powder always helps :3

Kirara

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Disney or Nick toons, seeing myself as a cub on SL, and my plushie that I carry with me everywhere.

Tiddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Eating Froot Loops out of my cat bowl. =^.^=
This made me laugh, I do something similar but it is Tuna or prawns for me.

- - - Updated - - -

When I wear my Tiger sleeper and hug my Tigers or Bears. with just about all of the rest of the stuff. My feeding bottle, wearing my collar and sometimes a lead. Being very warm in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.