What makes diapers addicting?

Paddy2020 said:
Make a great line for a diaper commercial!!

• Love
Reactions: Tigondegra and BobbiSueEllen
  • Love
For me it's two things, comfort and the inevitability of the wetting/swelling "process" I guess

When I was like 7, my little brother was in diapers that could fit me. I thought they look cool and must must be so comfy. I remember I would kind of sneak and examine a new diaper and LOVED the ruffly leak guards and thought they must feel so nice and hopefully a little tickley. 😍
I finally did eventually try one on and liked it but was too scared to keep it on long.

Now for how I got hooked.
When I was around 12, I bought Goodnites, The last of the BIG ALL WHITE ones. It would be my first time wetting since I was a toddler. I was just expecting it to feel wet and probably get cold quick and that's it. Boy was I wrong.

I still remember it burned into my memory. I was home alone and in front of the mirror in the bathroom. When it first started I felt nothing for like 2 seconds but saw a grey circle quickly go from dime to half dollar size in that time. I remembered thinking that was weird but didn't get time to ponder that. Suddenly the stream broke from what I now know was "direct injecting" the padding and suddenly started now making a surprising hissing noise. instantly the gushing warm flow spread around my privates and felt so unexpectedly good. 😳 Then I started to actually feel the gentle constriction of the swelling starting. Now in the mirror I could see faint rising horizontal line of lightish greyish yellow rising up the front of the diaper along with it starting to puff. My void slowly stopped. Even after I stopped, it continued swelling which I thought was soooo cool. It was dead silent in the bathroom and I could hear the diaper gently popping and crackling while it finished swelling. I stood there completely amazed by how this all actually felt compared to what I was expecting. It was just so cozy, warm, and soft with a gentle hug-like pressure too.

Needless to say, by the time the diaper was done swelling, something else had swelled up as well.😉

Now I would say I'm addicted to how comfortable diapers are and also the routine and inevitability that I WILL experience wetting several times throughout the day with NO EXCEPTION and the diaper WILL be SO SWELLED and comfy by the end of the day!😍 That's what they're for and how it WILL be. It's just such a calming, comfortable bliss!! I don't know how else to describe it really. I use Megamax diapers now and they're awesome.

I still adore the fact that diapers have those ruffly leak guards too!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tigondegra, littleluvs and BobbiSueEllen
The comfort , the security , the look of the diaper , the feel , when i was caught back then in school as a teen the humiliation and attention i got from it . The way i was treated after , there are so many things i cannot explain .

Reactions: Flamoroo, Tigondegra and BobbiSueEllen
I just find them very comfortable and relaxing

Peesalot said:
I've no idea why; but, the wetter and thicker the diaper, the better it is. That's why I'm often double diapered at night.
much cheaper and easier to put in boosters, most I have used is 2 Abena maxi and one male attend booster

ARBBB2 said:
much cheaper and easier to put in boosters, most I have used is 2 Abena maxi and one male attend booster
The inner diaper I use isn't at all that expensive. In fact, I've been double diapered for the past 10 hours and have slowly been releasing pee all day. My diapers will be well soaked by the time I go to bed in about 4 more hours.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I just love it when they get heaver and heaver with every squirt I put in it

Reactions: littleluvs, chrischrischris, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Aside needing them for my urinary incontinence, they provide security and comfort of knowing Im not going to wet my pants. In fact, I find them quite comfortable.

Reactions: Tigondegra, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
I do find the comfort aspect quite addicting

• Love
Reactions: Tigondegra, chrischrischris, Inconjr and 1 other person
I also like it when they get nice squishy and warm too. Sometimes I think wearing a diaper is better than smoking pot lol. But being stoned in a wet diaper is amazing lol

• Haha
Reactions: Tigondegra and littleluvs
For myself, I've always been attracted to diapers for as long as I could remember, there were times that I got caught at ages 3 / 4 raiding a diaper bag or stealing at pre-school, I finally got the chance (unexpected to) to try a toddler diaper when I was 10 yrs old, it was a pampers size 5 stretch around 1996 or so. After putting it on and realizing that it fit almost perfectly I took it off and took that diaper with an extra one and stuffed it into my school back pack. If I'm remembering correctly I think that following weekend my older sister went to her friends house for a sleep over and my mom and dad wanted to go out for a quick dinner and to do some shopping at the local big box store, since I was 10 I was slowly starting to be left home alone for an hour here or and hour there, once my parents left I went to my closet were I hid those 2 pampers, took the one I previously tried on and taped it up snuggly to me, I was pretty much fixated on how the diaper looked on myself, the crinkly plastic and the soft feeling of the inside of it, I finally had the urge to wet and I tried to go, it was much harder to do then I initially realized, I was able to get relaxed enough and went, the feeling of warmth and softness hooked me for life, almost 25 years later, I'm still diapered lol, I still have the same cherished feelings of the soft snugness, almost like a safety net on my life (although I'm not upset about anything, or had really any trauma to speak of) I just really like the feelings that a diaper provides for myself and I hope to be able to wear as I please for as long as I wish.

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Inconjr, Tigondegra and 3 others
It’s freeing to be able to completely relax. I don’t have incontinence issues at all, but I have to pee a lot. In the evening or at night after a hard day of heavy labor it’s nice to completely relax on my bed, and just let go when I need to pee. Total relaxation, probably the closest to what death is like (in a good way). No worries about biology n shit. It’s especially nice with Vicodin. :)

Reactions: Inconjr and Tigondegra
I have been wearing and wetting at night for approx nine months but in the last approx 2 weeks I have only worn 4 times. does this happen or has it happened to you? Seems weird to me, but just no desire?

Reactions: Tigondegra, BobbiSueEllen and Inconjr
For myself, it's the same- the way it feels when it swells or bulks after a few wettings. The feeling is just grand.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Tigondegra, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
For me, diapers help me forget I am an adult and takes me back in my mind to a stage of being little. The softness and comfort they give me. I love the way diapers swell and the warmth from wetting them. I especially love the smell of baby powder when I use it.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219, BobbiSueEllen, Tigondegra and 2 others
For me, it's the look and feel of them that I simply can't get enough of.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Tigondegra, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Back