What luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I guess my luck is good again found a 1/4 if a package of goodnights boys on top of the over full dumpster, we had some people that where leaving. The cool part is at that they where still brand new in the package.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not at all the people that moved threw more like just away its like chairs tables, rugs, crates, all kinds of stuff. They put them on top and like 5 mins later i grabbed them so i think they where ok.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I found 20 bucks in KFC one time. Tough I din't use it on diapers. I bought ONE yu-gi-oh card with it ::rolls eyes:: Card Games Suck...

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
$20 for *one* card? I'm glad I never got into that game...

G

gamebaby

cool but i hope you got them in unseen. you dont want to be known as a homless person.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Free diapers - yay.

In fact, you just borrowed the diapers from the dumster. Once you've used them, they'll return to the same place ;) :D

Peachy

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Lucky, wish that could happen to me - maybe I should be looking in dumpsters more

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Heck there are only like 4 people on our street now 5 of them have left and only two familys where here, mine and the one at the end of the street facing the road.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Was this on your neighborhood street?

Anyways sounds clean to me, and I am pretty clean for a guy.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
$20 for *one* card? I'm glad I never got into that game...
There are a lot of card games like that. I'm glad I outgrew that phase before I actually had big paychecks to spend on cards.

As far as dumpster diving goes... that's really gross. I did some desperate things for diapers when I was younger... but never in the trash.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If it had been like in the dumpster, i would have said no, but the fact is it was on top of a chair that wasnt even touching anything else. I am a very clean person.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Lucky, wish that could happen to me - maybe I should be looking in dumpsters more
To be fair, most diapers you can find in dumpsters...you probably don't want. >>;

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If it had been like in the dumpster, i would have said no, but the fact is it was on top of a chair that wasnt even touching anything else. I am a very clean person.

That is why they were on top of a chair, someone was hopeing someone would use them rather than throwing them away, I'm glad you did that throwing away something that someone can use isn't a good thing.

I still have stuff in my house from my old house, hopeing that someday someone could use it, I haven't found anyone yet but someday I will....

Status
Not open for further replies.