What languages do you speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Then I had two years of German as "extra activity" when I was 13-14 y/o, I remember enough of it to have a basic conversation but I must sound damn ridiculous if listened by German ears....
I'm sure you can do better than Giovanni Trappatoni though:
"...spielen schwach wie eine Flasche leer. [..] Was erlauben Struuuuuunz? [...] Ich habe fertig!"
Here's the whole thing: YouTube - Trappatoni Legendäre Pressekonferenz

Peachy

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
After 2 years of Spanish during High School, English is still my only language.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
fluent english and spanish
my mommy would talk to me in spanish when i was a baby and my dad in english so i picked up both and for a couple years i spoke spanglish :O i have homevideos of it
it was uber cute

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
for a couple years i spoke spanglish
You mean as in saying sentences with one word in English and an other word in Spanish just depending on which word comes up in your mind first?

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I can speak only English but I know some french and spanish.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
It's good to see a lot of you know more than just English :D, it's still not the dominating language in the world after all!

It's considered very silly if you don't know English as your second language where I come from. I speak Dutch, English, a stupid local dialect and some german to get around.

datosprivados

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
[showoff]

I am native to English.
Intermediate in French.

Then in an order of "best" to "worst" know bits and pieces of the following languages both spoken and written.

-Spanish
-Russian
-German
-Mandarin Chinese (Pinyin)
-Hebrew
-Japanese

(My ability to sound out the languages when written stops around the Hebrew-Japanese area. My ability to understand it spoken stops around lower Spanish. My ability to count to ten includes all of the above languages except Japanese, and Mandarin Chinese.)

And this is my analysis of my multilingual ability :worshippy:

[/showoff]

Status
Not open for further replies.