What languages do you speak?

Asukar said:
Wow you know korean?반가워요 ㅎㅎ
Nice to meet you too

My native language is spanish. I speak english and portuguese and french . I learned the latter during college, always wanted to be a translator, but happy with my job now, plus languages help in my job.

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl
Evahasgone2 said:
My native language is spanish. I speak english and portuguese and french . I learned the latter during college, always wanted to be a translator, but happy with my job now, plus languages help in my job.

Me encanta que hay otra persona aqui que habla el Español

Mandarin and Cantonese and English

English natively. Used to be fluent in Spanish but I've not used it in a very long time (not since I worked as a translator for the safety department of a slaughterhouse). Slowly picking up German and French. Much more slowly picking up Japanese and Dutch.

Oh and I used to be near-fluent in Quenya but I don't think that counts here.

Lyokodl said:
Asi debe de ser

Reactions: perlFerret
I speak english and meme. But i would love to love japanese.

Swedish, German, English and Japanese

Just English really.
I learned French for over eight years but my capabilities in the language always remained limited. I know modest French vocabulary, but can’t put it all into sentences...this I know only basic phrases.
I really admire people who take the time and effort to learn language. I’m thinking of trying to learn Norwegian actually

Japanese seems like a cool language to learn! I know a little hiragana and katakana but not much past that.

Reactions: Sidewinder
Some French and Japanese, but neither fluently. One of these days I'd like to learn Spanish, in part to be certain that people aren't talking about me. ;)

English, and whatever German I can remember from school (it was like 15 years ago). I'm learning Japanese (slowly), for the sole reason that I watch a lot of anime :D

English and some choice words in French, filipino, and several Native American dialects 😂

First and foremost, I speak English, (As that happens to be my native tongue) but I also speak little bits of French, Spanish, German, and Japanese. I first got into speaking French as far back the first grade. (I was in French immersion from 1st to 8th grade) but along the way, I picked up on other languages through many of the movies and TV shows I seen over the years. During High School, I wanted to learn Japanese, but since it wasn't in the curriculum, I sought to skip school once a week to watch this television program called "Let's Learn Japanese." The reason behind this, was there was this Japanese foreign exchange student on the same bus as me at the time and I wanted to make a good impression.

Last edited:
I speak English, but also my own dialect of English in which what I saw means the right thing :giggle:

I'm from the US, and in addition to my native English I can speak Spanish, and am currently learning American Sign Language. I'd love to learn German & French, and maybe Mandarin too. I've always had an interest in languages!

Lyokodl said:
Holiiiii

Reactions: bounduptoplease
I speak and write Norwegian and English, understand Danish, Swedish

Vulcan.

Spock was my great uncle.

Reactions: bounduptoplease
Speak English and reasonable Spanish, that's 70% of the world covered, that will do. :)

Back