What languages do you speak?

I am a native English speaker, but I also have basic knowledge of the Spanish language. I even studied Latin throughout high school and college.

I only speak two languages, English and bad English.

I have studied Korean for three years now...also, the history of the language.

lilgirllil said:
I have studied Korean for three years now...also, the history of the language.
Wow you know korean?반가워요 ㅎㅎ

Asukar said:

Nice to meet you too. ^_^

Asukar said:

네 맞아요! 반갑습니다! 한국 사람? 와~~~~~ 대박이다

네 한국사람이에요 ~~ㅎㅎ

와~~~ 떠 다시 반갑습니다 그리고 내 이름은 티파니 예요. 괜찮지? ㅎㅎ 너무 배고파 죽겠다 진짜 죽겠다

아 ㅎㅎ좋은이름이네요~티파니.
저는 김민준이라고 해요 저도 배고파서 밥먹으러 가야될것 같아요.....ㅠㅠ

Reactions: lilgirllil
I speak English and Spanish fluently. I also know some basic French from my high school French class (4 years).
Yo hablo el Ingles y el Espanol muy bien. Tambien puedo hablar el frances basico debido a mi clase de frances en la secundaria (4 años)

I am fluent in over six million forms of communication...

Fluently? Just English, but I speak Español y Русский well enough to get by in countries where those are the primary languages and read books in their native language. That last reason was primarily I wanted to learn them, being a huge fan of Russian and Argentine literature.

Mea loqui latinum bene (for a dead language) so between knowing those and general exposure I can reasonably read most of the big european languages with enough effort (There's a lot of good german abdl stories that get butchered if you use google translate) but I can't speak or write them enough to really say I "know" them.

My grammar is trash in just about every language though.

Last edited:
English, passable french, a few words in Japanese.
My Spanish is limited to "Mi tío es enfermo, pero la carretera es verde "
My Swedish is limited to "Hej Raring, Jag har en tolv tuns penis."

I'm pretty fluent at C, C++, PHP, Swift, Objective C, Fortran, Java, C#, Basic of several dialects, and COBOL.

American English-Spanish (European and Mexican dialects). Enough basic Arabic and Japanese to be polite and get by.

English is the only language I speak

daddyconnor said:
American English-Spanish (European and Mexican dialects). Enough basic Arabic and Japanese to be polite and get by.
I've seen Spanglish 4 times.

Reactions: daddyconnor
English (Scottish), Norwegian and Swedish.

To be honest, with a few exceptions like maybe latin, nobody speaks a proper language anymore. We speak slang English, slang Spanish, slang French, etc...

Frater io. quid est!

willnotwill said:
Frater io. quid est!

Ah, ego animadverto vos es vir cultura.

Back