What languages do you speak?

Evahasgone2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My native language is spanish. I speak english and portuguese and french . I learned the latter during college, always wanted to be a translator, but happy with my job now, plus languages help in my job.

Lyokodl

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
My native language is spanish. I speak english and portuguese and french . I learned the latter during college, always wanted to be a translator, but happy with my job now, plus languages help in my job.
Me encanta que hay otra persona aqui que habla el Español

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
English natively. Used to be fluent in Spanish but I've not used it in a very long time (not since I worked as a translator for the safety department of a slaughterhouse). Slowly picking up German and French. Much more slowly picking up Japanese and Dutch.

Oh and I used to be near-fluent in Quenya but I don't think that counts here.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
I speak english and meme. But i would love to love japanese.

SlashNBurn

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Just English really.
I learned French for over eight years but my capabilities in the language always remained limited. I know modest French vocabulary, but can’t put it all into sentences...this I know only basic phrases.
I really admire people who take the time and effort to learn language. I’m thinking of trying to learn Norwegian actually

crinklewolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Incontinent
Japanese seems like a cool language to learn! I know a little hiragana and katakana but not much past that.

depends4me

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Some French and Japanese, but neither fluently. One of these days I'd like to learn Spanish, in part to be certain that people aren't talking about me. ;)

BabyBoyRyan

Est. Contributor
Role
English, and whatever German I can remember from school (it was like 15 years ago). I'm learning Japanese (slowly), for the sole reason that I watch a lot of anime :D

ykdprdave

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
English and some choice words in French, filipino, and several Native American dialects 😂