What kinds of diapers do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I use abena x-plus and tranquility ATN for the most part. In all the years, I have never gotten around to trying tena's out, so that is something I'd like to do eventually.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Molicares and Attends w/ Waistband. Molicares are amazing! The Attends, meh, they'll do the job.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Personally, I use Pampers Cruisers but I was curious as to what kinds of diapers you use.

OMG i luv siz 3 crusrs theyre awesome thy hld all lik 3 wettings!! i can pee and poop in them all day!!

For the love of pete, you must be one skinny 18-year-old (or 21-year-old?) kid to fit into Pampers. Sorry if I'm coming off as mean, but it would be really great if you could just tell the truth from here on out.

On topic: I stick with store brand diapers most of the time as I have difficulty buying anything online. I'd love to order some Bambinos sometime though.

--Danny :ninja:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Let's see... Abri-form Super & X-Plus, Dry 24/7, and Secure X-plus. I like to vary the brands I wear... keeps me from getting too tired of one thing.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So far I have used Goodnites, then Pampers Baby Dry, then Huggies Pull Ups, and now I am on Luvs. I have been pleased with all of them so far. I still want to try Underjams and Cruisers, buy the nearest store near me doesn't carry Underjams:(. Then I am on to trying adult diapers although I think the only ones I can get are Depends or CVS brand.

Craig

Est. Contributor
Well, at the moment all I have is Pampers Baby Dry (size 6 and a few 5+) and DryNites XL Girls (there cute ^.^) but in the past I have used quite a number of different brands, such as;

• Boots Stay Dry Pullups (Wouldn't recommend adult pullups)
  • Huggies Pullups (Fit quite nicely, have winnie the pooh on them, pullups with velcro sides)
  • Pampers Baby Dry (Sizes 5+/6)
  • Pampers Active Fit (Sizes 5+/6, same as Cruizers but English version)
  • DryNites (XL Girls, have had boys but there not as cute)
  • Huggies Training Pants (Can't remember much about these ones, they were the ones with the plastic inside to make you know when you're wet)

So, all in all I mostly use baby nappies because I can just about fit into them and I don't want the classic "THEY WON'T FIT!", I'm happy with them and my opinion is the only one that matters to ME.

Craig.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Well, at the moment all I have is Pampers Baby Dry (size 6 and a few 5+) and DryNites XL Girls (there cute ^.^) but in the past I have used quite a number of different brands, such as;

I'm happy with them and my opinion is the only one that matters to ME.

Craig.

I was looking at a chemist's website and it looks to me that diaper sizing in UK / Europe is quite different than here in the US. The UK Pampers Active Fit 6 goes to 27 kilos, which is almost 60 lbs. Just based on that, they should be a good fit up to like a 6-7 yr old, right?

On Topic: I use Secure, and Depends Maximum with a Huggies Supreme sz 6 for a booster. I actually like the Depends for the trim cut at the waist, and the plastic exterior. With the insert, they are quite tolerable, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.