What kinds of diapers do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Goodnites or Underjams.

Diaperedkeira, I realize you're new to the forums. If you look on the index page there's different forums for different topics. You might want to post your threads in the appropriate forum/sub forum in the future to save the staff members from having to move them around where they belong. Helps keep topics more orderly. This, for example, would fall under the "Diaper Talk" forum and will probably be moved there when a mod sees it doesn't belong in "Greetings/Introductions".

Enjoy your stay in ADISC and be sure to look over the rules and guidelines for posting.

~Pramrider

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Someone beat me to moving it! >_<

diaperedkeira, please read through the forum rules to at least understand where certain topics need to be posted.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
*sticks his tongue out at Kraiden*

Only ones I've had so far are Tenas

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I just use Assurance there cheap enough to use, and they are ok if you use a stuffer.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
The forum mods sure seem to pick on you, diaperedkeira

I'll use anything that's available, and right now that's just drynites so I see no problem in seeing them as the best I have :D

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
for know i just use depends

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am a cloth diaper kinda guy myself. I also like and use Bambinos diapers and Attends disposables too.:smile:

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
Abena X-Plus and Bambinos! ^_^

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Right now depends max, im not sure if im going out anytime soon to get some more.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I use Abena X-plus mainly but I am going to try Dry 24/7's next. My online older brother is giving me a pack of plain Bambino's for my 21st B-Day, even though he promised the printed ones.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Right now i've got a pack of attends and they seem to be pretty good.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
So far I've only used Huggies Pull-Ups and Pampers Baby Dry. In the future, I hope to buy more Pull-Ups, and eventually Goodnites and UnderJams. Probably adult diapers in the future too, not sure which, but from what I've heard, Abena sounds good.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
ahh, nice quote, wasn't he the one who started the French Terror? and then fell victim to it?

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Personally, I use Pampers Cruisers but I was curious as to what kinds of diapers you use.
you must be an extraordinarily small 18-year-old girl if indeed you have "never pooped on the potty" as you claim, yet the only diapers you use are pampers cruisers.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
At the moment I am useing lilie lite supreme which are quite good and very comfy. In the past i have used tena's and x-plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.