What kind of pet or pets do you have

EagleBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What kind of pet or pets do you have?

Do you have a dog or dogs, a cat or cats, a fish or fishes, a bird or birds, a rabbit or rabbits a hamster or hamsters. How about exotic pets turtals, lizzards, snakes rats.

I have a Red Long Hair dachshund. I had a Wire Hair dachshund

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
EagleBoy said:
What kind of pet or pets do you have?

Do you have a dog or dogs, a cat or cats, a fish or fishes, a bird or birds, a rabbit or rabbits a hamster or hamsters. How about exotic pets turtals, lizzards, snakes rats.

I have a Red Long Hair dachshund. I had a Wire Hair dachshund
3 dogs, 2 cats, all rescues, all messes in their own way.

I have a golden retriever and she's a wonderful dog.

• Love
Reactions: egor, Lyokodl and Seasonedcitizen
I have a small animal house lol
1 dog
3 cats
3 rabbits
And 2 125 gallon fish tanks with alot of fishies...
😀

I have 4 dolls... pet free for now, my home is wrecked from my Ex's pets and the repair estimate is $50 grand.

In order of large to small: Two goats, two cats, a guinea pig, three goldfish.

Been a while since I had a Guinea Pig.
My brother is going to get me 2 of them in the near future.
Perhaps for my birthday next month?

Right now we have 2 Dogs, 5 Cats, some fish, and a Leopard Gecko

The Fishies and Gecko are my younger Brothers, the smaller dog is my Moms, and I sleep with the larger Dog right by me (a Pit-Bull) and the cats just wander around and sleep wherever they want

I kinda miss sleeping with a cat at my feet because my Dog gets kind of Jealous and doesnt like to share whoever she is sleeping near with other pets and the Cats just dont like sleeping at anyones feet

caitianx said:
My brother is going to get me 2 of them in the near future.
Two is best. I sometimes feel a little guilty for having only one, as they're very social animals. That said, this one has really taken to us, and we interact with it a lot. I also had guinea pigs as a kid. They're probably my favorite small animal for how talkative and excitable they are.

One dog, and...

...currently 237 cows, 15 bulls, 219 yearling calves, 52 bred heifers, 5 horses and a stray cat that has adopted my garage.

This number varies regularly and last years calves will soon be sold (around 800 pounds) but not before more newborn calves appear next month.

Okay... okay... not all of these are really “pets” as in the OP original question. But some of the livestock certainly become so.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Cddljess, egor, Lyokodl and 2 others
I have a Shih Tzu and a tortoiseshell cat. Both rescues. Love them so much.

Reactions: Deleted member 51367, Seasonedcitizen and ARBBB2
Oh goodness:

1 lizard, 2 ferrets, 3 cats, 4 birds.
Had a snake as well but it passed recently.

A 7 month old Jack Russell cross miniature poodle bitch called Trixie
Mad as a hatter fast and can jump quite heigh

Reactions: CLPP, NooNoo and Seasonedcitizen
I have a coonhound mixed with Bluetick hound, then a purebred Great Dane puppy almost a year old almost over a hundred and sixty pounds you know your typical apartment lap dog. :p and a wife... now I am in the dog house. :eek:.

Reactions: NooNoo and Seasonedcitizen
I have a st. bernard, she turned 13 yrs old on feb 2nd, total sweet heart, she is the 47th st. bernard we have had , at one time we had 5 adults and 24 pups running aroud , it was awesome,,,and i have 10 cats, all outside on my hobby farm, trying to keep mice population down, think i have a couple thousand mice and squirrels

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl, NooNoo and Seasonedcitizen
Too many dogs and cats.

Reactions: NooNoo
Last pets I had where 2 deer mice I caught in a live trap in my apartment.
Kept them in a fish tank, and game them lots of yummy seeds and fruit/vegetables to eat :)

1200px-DiGangi-Deermouse.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Fireheat, GermanDL and dogboy
Seasonedcitizen said:
Too many dogs and cats.
never to many lots of land for them to run and play and lotsa love to give here!!!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and NooNoo
Cddljess said:
I have a small animal house lol
1 dog
3 cats
3 rabbits
And 2 125 gallon fish tanks with alot of fishies...
😀
What kind of fish do you have? I have African cichlids. At one time I had 6 tanks and lots of baby cichlids.

Back