What kind of pet or pets do you have

RedPandaDL said:
What kind of fish do you have? I have African cichlids. At one time I had 6 tanks and lots of baby cichlids.
Sounds like you have a zoo. No fish just a dog I had 4 dogs at one time now i'm down to 1. It was fun having 4 dogs but that was a little work too

1 golden retriever
2 chaweins
3 cats
3 budgies (parakeets)
2 rats
1 Beta
5 Ferrets
1 rabbit.

We have a black and tan dachshund. He sleeps in the bed under the covers between us. He growls at me when I try to scoot over to nurse and cuddle.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and EagleBoy
RedPandaDL said:
What kind of fish do you have? I have African cichlids. At one time I had 6 tanks and lots of baby cichlids.
One tank is community angel fish, barbs,guaramis etc.
The other I have an Arowana he is about a foot long and a pleco near 14 inches.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
4 cats
3 are rescues
1 pure bred siamese

DippyDawg said:
We have a black and tan dachshund. He sleeps in the bed under the covers between us. He growls at me when I try to scoot over to nurse and cuddle.
I had 2 black and tan dachshunds, a blond wire hair dachshund, a wildbore wire hair dachshund and 3 red and black over lay all of them long hair but the 2 wire hair

P_20191129_174119_BF.jpgP_20191129_174119_BF.jpg

DippyDawg said:
He is trying to dominate you. You are the alpha and he has to know that. I once had one who had bitten a number of people. When he growled at me I just grabbed the scuff of his neck and held him down for a minute as a mother dog would do to a pup. I released him and walked away. When he growled at the ex wife when she got into bed, he was demoted to sleeping on the floor. Nastiness is a defensive mechanism for small dogs. They want to bluff the bigger dogs.

I have a cat. Her name is Nami

Reactions: Midwest82
I have a Dog ^^
My best boi ^^

Reactions: Deleted member 51367 and Midwest82
3 cats, one is really weird he will sit outside my door and meow until i open my door go downstairs and take the food out of his bowl and put it in the ground.

• Love
Two dogs, white german shepard mix, and a chocolate lab mix.

Reactions: GermanDL
I have 3 cats
1 all white cat 1 all black cat
1 purebred maincoon

• Love
1 cat - a neutered male Tuxedo cat (black with a white stripe down his underside and 4 white paws). His name is Socks.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 51367
I have an akita x german shepherd. Her photo is my avatar on this site.

Reactions: dogboy and Midwest82
Last edited:
Reactions: dogboy and Midwest82
Back