• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

what kind of diapers are these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
alright. well, just ran out of diapers. my Tranq ATN's, and they were acutally really tight fit on me, glad i ran out. well i think it's time to try something new. well, browsing the DD website, i found

this

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
alright. well, just ran out of diapers. my Tranq ATN's, and they were acutally really tight fit on me, glad i ran out. well i think it's time to try something new. well, browsing the DD website, i found

this

just wondering what these are, because they look lovely, g2g, moms home

Sparkz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Normal Depends brand. They're wet so they appear much more thick then they really are.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
They look like Depends Fitted Maximum Protection to me.

Edit: Dang, Sparkz beat me to it.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
the picture was fuzzy on my computer.
but it's either a Depend maximum protection or an Attends 6 tab with waistband.

Y

Yumi

It's a Depend Maximum. I've worn those plenty of times. Not the greatest... But not too bad if it's all you have.

ShoogyGlider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
yeah it is depends maximum i wore those for a while but found attends work better for me

Coops

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Depends.

I prefer them a lot over Attends with waistband.. they dont leak on me and they bulk up after a while.

Of course my new fav is the X-Plus... wearing right now :)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's the super appealing, super absorbent Depends! All wrapped up (without a bow) on some old guy's crotch. Yummy.

A

annierighthurr

It would have been hilarious if everybody had just posted in reply "Depends" and the OP had gotten all frustrated and went "depends on WHAT?"

Ok I have a dumb sense of humor.
But yea, those are depends and they aren't quite as bad some people would make it seem.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Depends but really they aren't bad, the ones that were bad for me at first were the ones that were tight, because the first time I got the wrong size.

But when I did finally get the right size they actually worked pretty good...

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
def a depends, i used to like them alot but over years of searching in my area have been able to find much better, right now there last on my list. I used to prefer the cvs plasitc backed over em but they've gone the way of cloth and lost thier appeal, also for the price, you used to be able to get the same amount of asurance breifs that worked alomst as good for like 8 bux but they just recently went to cloth backed as well.
Right now,I prefer attends to the depends ( which are hard to find in my area) but have found a store that stocks Tena super and ultras, as well as i found a store that for a time had first quality full-mats haven't had them in a couple months tho ( BOO)

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
alright, i get it lol. depends max. i haven't used max before, only the adjustable wastebands, because they hold more...

looks like i have to wait to order some more Tranquility, i want to go paintballing. where can i order some x-plus? or any stores that sell them?

Status
Not open for further replies.