What kind of designs should Goodnites L/XL get?

I'll laugh if they're just plane colored. Because there trying to appeal to teenagers.

Last edited:
thefurealfriends2 said:
I'll laugh if they're just plane colored. Because there trying to appeal to teenagers.

Hey planes are okay for the boys :p (I know that's not what you meant, but I had to, I'm sorry, don't hurt me.)

AddyShadows said:
I stand corrected. Now if one of you two could tell us why they don't put the disney prints on the Large/XL or atleast offer it, and why they won't make bigger gods damn sizes? Insight would be appreciated.

Edit*: Also, should totally suggest MLP prints. Just saying.
The MLP licensing is already spoken for. Walgreens has it for their training pants.

PaddedBrony said:
The MLP licensing is already spoken for. Walgreens has it for their training pants.

Hey, that doesn't mean they can't also have it.

AddyShadows said:
Hey, that doesn't mean they can't also have it.

That depends on the terms of the license. If it's general "print on a diaper") then no. If it's more specific ("print on children's pull-ups") then maybe.

But we've had this discussion a lot in the past, and most agree that any kids-associated-theme isn't going to allow their property on anything that might be considered fetish-related.

bambinod said:
That depends on the terms of the license. If it's general "print on a diaper") then no. If it's more specific ("print on children's pull-ups") then maybe.

But we've had this discussion a lot in the past, and most agree that any kids-associated-theme isn't going to allow their property on anything that might be considered fetish-related.

Uh, Goodnites aren't fetish at all? They're for bedwetting pants. . . made for children.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
My fav is Target at the moment. They do look like older style, with planets stars. More like a diaper.

Last edited:
can't wait to see the new designs, and to be optimistic, maybe slight bigger sizes too?

thefurealfriends2 said:
My fav is Target at the moment. They do look like older style, with planets stars. More like a diaper.
Been looking at those, how do you think they compare/stack up to Goodnites? Not really a fan of the gender specific Goodnites, at least the boys versions, might have to try a pack of the girls to make a decision

FudgedInLuvs said:
Been looking at those, how do you think they compare/stack up to Goodnites? Not really a fan of the gender specific Goodnites, at least the boys versions, might have to try a pack of the girls to make a decision

Comparable in size and quality of absorbancy to Goodnites (I've used them with my almost 9 year old who wets every night) --- and pretty sure they're manufactured by KCC as well -- but they don't seem to have *any* odor protection whatsoever, so after a night of holding pee, they tend to smell.

thefurealfriends2 said:
Any other brands as good?

Family Dollar was good, but they replaced there's with another company and there horrible now. Kroger Brand is great but we lost ours here. The only choice I have is Target. Dollar general is also horrible...most that are not made by kcc are garbage.

When do you think the new look will be coming out?

Check it out. Found these on google.CADFEEEB-ACD1-4B23-9414-8DE97F8F3CAC.jpeg

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Lewis Badger
Wow, I wonder what the prints are for the 8-14

Bby said:
Wow, I wonder what the prints are for the 8-14
Have not found anything yet. But I’m looking :)

That's because they'll stay the same ... LOL

Reactions: Eman100
Back