What kind of designs should Goodnites L/XL get?

or cars in there designs

Wonder if camo will finally get replaced/updated....

Reactions: PianoMusic1 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
gnites said:
Before you jump on another user you should look at their history. This user has graciously shared correct information in the past. They should be treated as a hero on here for their willingness to share news with this community and we should respect that they are unable to share more at this time.

Seems super fishy to me. I'm not jumping on him, I'm calling out what I assume to be bullshit considering last time you could grab the images straight off the goodnites website.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
AddyShadows said:
Seems super fishy to me. I'm not jumping on him, I'm calling out what I assume to be bullshit considering last time you could grab the images straight off the goodnites website.
Perhaps he got permission to post a teaser image. But regardless we won't know for sure as of now what the new designs will (or not) be.

I'm curious as to what design they have coming up, they've had the same one for years now, unchanged from what I can tell

JWolf said:
I'm curious as to what design they have coming up, they've had the same one for years now, unchanged from what I can tell
Better be good if it's taken this long.

I wish it was dinosaurs. I’m still perplexed as to why they put them on the European ones and since they were on the small why it seems like only little kids are supposed to like dinosaurs and when you get older you’re supposed to like dirt bikes,skateboarding,karate,monster trucks,helicopters, pretty much all of the gender stereotypes I hate except the dinosaurs. Also I don’t fit in the smaller sizes but I wish both goodnites and pullups would stop being Disney’s *****. There are so many other licensed properties they could use!

Zoran said:
I wish it was dinosaurs.

We've already got one available and one announced dinosaur theme - I think I'd rather see more new varieties rather than a bunch of the same theme. Posting this having just crawled outa bed and still in my rather damp Tykables Rawrs - one thing I'll say about Tykables is they use padding that stays feeling dry even when you're pretty soaked! :) (though they swell a lot too)

bambinod said:
We've already got one available and one announced dinosaur theme - I think I'd rather see more new varieties rather than a bunch of the same theme. Posting this having just crawled outa bed and still in my rather damp Tykables Rawrs - one thing I'll say about Tykables is they use padding that stays feeling dry even when you're pretty soaked! :) (though they swell a lot too)
im talking about Dino themed goodnites and not diapers though. I’m ecstatic we get not one but 2 dinosaur themed pamps this year although I think I got the little Rarws too big so I can’t give an honest opinion yet.

sailor said:
The Goodnites logo appears to be made out of small stars in your photo. The current logo has no stars that I know of, so I trust your statement that something new is coming soon.
Just a glimps, but thats it for now. View attachment 33834

12srepaid said:
The Camo design, with alterations have been around for a long time. I like them okay, but I'm ready for new designs.
You must be tiny! Ha Ha! (I am straight female sand colored skin, tall, feminine, beautiful, curly brown hair)

Good for you, I'm short,,male,,with sand colored skin ,,beautiful ,,with curly golden brown hair.

sailor said:
Just a glimps, but thats it for now. View attachment 33834
Looks like we're probably in for some interesting changes, and hopefully some new designs, since the owl/butterflies have been around for four years at this point. Can't wait to see what's new!

Reactions: gnites
Wow, this is 😄

Reactions: woodmankicker
thefurealfriends2 said:
Wow, this is 😄
I know, right?!!? The date code on these were May 22, '19. So high probability that we'll see the update sometime in June. Guessing... They like to keep us waiting.

funny thing is they never update the web site....

thefurealfriends2 said:
funny thing is they never update the web site....
Srsly. Last time updated prints didn't show up on site for like 4 months after release of the product.

Last edited:
sailor said:
Just a glimps, but thats it for now.

I stand corrected. Now if one of you two could tell us why they don't put the disney prints on the Large/XL or atleast offer it, and why they won't make bigger gods damn sizes? Insight would be appreciated.

Edit*: Also, should totally suggest MLP prints. Just saying.

Last edited:
Back