What kind of designs should Goodnites L/XL get?

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
The Camo design, with alterations have been around for a long time. I like them okay, but I'm ready for new designs.

Last edited:
I would like cars, trucks, planes, trains and boats.

Reactions: StarWars7
Anything without the fake underwear designs.

I like my diapers to look like diapers not underwear. Like L/XL Kidgets.

Just a personal preference. For boys designs I'd like to see space or dinosaur themes. And for the girls maybe unicorn, rainbows, or cute animals.

Reactions: angelicprince, PrincessRaccoon, SlashNBurn and 1 other person
I don't mind the line design they have comes with the camo ones. You buy a six pack you get three camo and three stripe.

How about Bud lite or Millier lite theme.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Nexxy, Mauiman, PrincessRaccoon and 3 others
WABX said:
How about Bud lite or Millier lite theme.

Now, Now! Designs need to be for kids and teens. ;)

Leio said:
I would love to have some anime prints... though that may be too niche to be successful

DC Amor did that with their original pink diapers, the art was "okay", but it was more of a photo print from something you'd expect on deviant art, totally out of place on the diaper. it didn't go over well and they only did one run like that.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3845/14869695214_cf8ec86251_b.jpg

They replaced it with their "kitten" pattern, which has been much more successful.

I would also expect their anime print to have been more difficult / expensive to apply since the pattern had to be vertically aligned, meaning cut in a consistent place for each diaper. A print like is on Preschool has no clear division between diapers so can be cut wherever the next one ends up.

Leio said:
Oo... I would really love a star print on goodnites.... I absolutely love stars and that would make me happy to see a print like that on goodnites
You might be pleased to know that exists! Kidgets. They're GoodNite clones from Family Dollar which are very cute.

I ran out so I don't have any to take pictures of but if you look around ADISC you should be able to find out what they look like. Very cute and babyish yellow and green stars if I remember right.

Haven't ordered any in a long, long time, I still have the skateboards and camo. Love the camo pattern, and the photos of the new stripe pattern look really nice. Just how much have they improved in the past 2-3 years? That was my last Amazon order. I wouldn't mind some sort of outdoor theme with the blue and green pattern, palm leaves by the ocean, or a forest in a mountain

Last edited:
Sheepies said:

Just a personal preference. For boys designs I'd like to see space or dinosaur themes. And for the girls maybe unicorn, rainbows, or cute animals.

While I don't care for the fake fly look. Who are they trying to fool? But at the same time, I don't want them to look like diapers either, especially on the L/XL size. I think the design should remain age appropriate. BTW, something along the lines of Star Wars would be cool looking.

Honestly, I wouldn’t mind if, at least for the boys, they went back to some sort of sports design like they did with the soccer ones several years ago. Maybe something football, hockey, baseball or basketball themed. Even paintball splatters would be cool.

For the girls, it’d be kind of cool to see some sort of tie dye pattern or theme, or something full of bright neon colors. I know they’re supposed to be on the discreet side, but c’mon, they’d be a lot more fun if they were brightly colored.

Reactions: Deleted member 42221 and JWolf
Sheepies said:

Dinosaurs would be GREAT! They put them on the small ones but they were only in Europe and never here. I feel like that dinosaurs are actually too childish to be on the XL size and it will never happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Leio said:
Oo... I would really love a star print on goodnites.... I absolutely love stars and that would make me happy to see a print like that on goodnites

Stars on diapers are my most favorite thing ever and as it was pointed out Family Dollar has their version of good nights which have stars and what makes it better is that they are actually made by Kimberly Clark so the quality is fantastic!

For me personally I’d want dinos,dragons,lizards,gators,crocs,giraffe,winter themed,water themed,jungle themed,balloons,pooltoys on goodnites. For girls I’d love to see the same things with a feminist twist but the specific print for girls I’d love them to bring back the zebra print they did.

Leio said:

I think you are in for a treat 🤩 #newdesigns

sailor said:
Do you know something about new Goodnites designs coming soon? Info please.

Last edited:
Zoran said:
Stars on diapers are my most favorite thing ever and as it was pointed out Family Dollar has their version of good nights which have stars and what makes it better is that they are actually made by Kimberly Clark so the quality is fantastic!
Kroger brand goodnites have a stars and moons design, and are also made to the same quality as name brand goodnites

sailor said:
Is this for real?

SorcerorElf said:
Is this for real?
"2 months ago
New desgins [sic] release time
I love all ur [sic] designs just wondeeing [sic] when will new designs be realsed [sic]
✔ Yes, I recommend this product.
44 people found this review helpful.

Response from GoodNites®:
COMMUNITY MANAGER · GOODNITES BRAND
· 1 month ago
We're glad you love the look of our GoodNites NightTime Underwear! While we don't have any plans for a change in the actual product design or ascetic designs this upcoming year, you can be sure your interest in new designs is taken to heart. Thanks for choosing GoodNites brand absorbent NightTime Underwear!"
This is taken verbatim from the Goodnites website.

SorcerorElf said:
Is this for real?
For real, indeed. New designs for all sizes, and new packaging design, but no release date.

Back