What Kind of Bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
It sucks; I have to be careful on it, and if I make the slightest bounce, it comes apart. Then I have to take off the mattress and try to manually fix it. It's a pain in the-. I've had for like, eight years, so it's expected. But I guess it's better than the floor.
Maverick, do your bedrails spread apart causing the collapse? Or, maybe you need a few wooden slats installed to help support the boxspring? My son's bed has the spreading rails problem. I need to get a couple flat steel bars at the hardware store to fix his. There's a place for them to fit into the rails which makes me think something should have come with them to begin with. The newer rails themselves also don't appear to be as heavy-duty as the older rails. Guess anywhere they can save on material these days...:frown:

~Pramrider

M

maddi

I have a huge king-sized mohogony sleigh bed, great new mattress. Life is good.

D

daria7483

Where?? Those pictures do not even show my desk. And no I don't do stupid stuff like smoking pot. thats what *DLism is for, relieving stress.
The first pic does indeed show your desk, and looking at it I could see why someone might think that long blue thing was a bong. I have a giant thing of Aveeno too.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Where?? Those pictures do not even show my desk. And no I don't do stupid stuff like smoking pot. thats what *DLism is for, relieving stress.
That blue tube thing that on your bed, right next to the Cat in the Hat thing. It kind a look like a bong.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I have this type of bed...

Oh also that cardboard box, it was a case of X-plus from XP and the black thing on my shorts is my PSP.
I have that exact same bed... >.< weird...

it has two ladders on either end... the bottom is actually a futon... couch-bed... and the top is the actual bed... but i'm scared of heights... so i use the bottom as a bed...

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I have a tiny twin bed...... I'm just under 6'4..... I need a longer bed.
My current bed is uh.... Wood? It's got a headboard, a footboard (which I recently sawed off out of frustration/tallness) and it's got sheets with dogs, cats and bones and stuff.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i have a double bed, with basically grey and black sheets, and a black/white grey and black patterned blanket. 4 pillows (1 body pillow, 2 regular pillows, and a pillow with sham) thats it.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little

Dispite how it may look, you can NOT sit up there.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have that exact same bed... >.< weird...

it has two ladders on either end... the bottom is actually a futon... couch-bed... and the top is the actual bed... but i'm scared of heights... so i use the bottom as a bed...
You are exactly right. Also climbing up to the top bunk hurts my feet due to the half inch metal round bars. Anyways right now that place is being used for "storage". The reason I have a mattress on the lower portion is since me and my dad were going to buy the futon later, big mistake we still never bough one and I can't find any for less then 100 dollars it seams.

Also Martin, what kind of dog is that on your top bunk (looks like a dalmatian to me)? Also it looks like I can sit up there, not as nicely as my bunk bed however.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
*steals Martin's bed*

Finally, a sleeping bag.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I have a Coleman Guest Rest Air Bed

"Queen raised air bed is as tall as a mattress. Fits standard deep-pocket queen sheets. Realistic mattress feel provided by fibre-filled jacquard mattress pad that can be zipped off for machine washing. Adjustable support (soft to firm) at the touch of a button. Measures: 78 l x 60 w x 24 h (198 x 152 x 61 cm)"

I got it as a temporary measure when I moved last year, and I love it! Almost as comfy as my waterbed was. Plus the price tag was MUCH lower than the cost of a typical queen mattress & box spring, at only $200 (I actually got mine on sale for $150...w00t!)

Oh, yeah! My bedding consists of green flannel sheets, pink fleece blanket, green fleece blanket, blue/ivory striped duvet, and 2 pillows with blue-plaid cases.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
My bed is a Queen size pillow top with a mattress protector on a metal frame with a black headboard. I have navy flannel sheets (I love flannel, so soft) and 5 pillows, a burgundy body pillow, and a navy corduroy like quilt on top. Really, it spends most of its time on the floor. It has to be a national emergency before I will make my bed.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
You are exactly right. Also climbing up to the top bunk hurts my feet due to the half inch metal round bars. Anyways right now that place is being used for "storage". The reason I have a mattress on the lower portion is since me and my dad were going to buy the futon later, big mistake we still never bough one and I can't find any for less then 100 dollars it seams.

Also Martin, what kind of dog is that on your top bunk (looks like a dalmatian to me)? Also it looks like I can sit up there, not as nicely as my bunk bed however.
Mine came with a futon and we got it for free... from a family friend...

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I sleep in a waterbed! We got a foam thingy to go between the waterbed and us. And silk sheets <3 and a fur blankie ontop! but I sometimes sleep with my pink kitty blanket too...

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well I used to sleep on a mattress on my closet floor (the air conditioner was in the closet window, don't ask :) ), but now, I have a real bed. It's pretty plain though. But I do have a down comforter, which is wonderful on cold winter nights.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
My Bed`

I would LOVE to get one of these as a replacement...

YouTube - Your bed is a car - Grandmas Boy

"Your bed is a car... Dude, but it's a ****ing sweet car!" :laugh:

I want one so bad. I'm just not sure I'm willing to deal with the questions from non-AB friends/family.
This is almost like my car bed, i have a twin size roadster version in blue. Its more like the toddler one but twin size. I have a photo of it up in my portfolio if anyone is interested in seeing it. Right at this moment I have Toy Story Sheets on it, but thats only because me Cars sheets are in the Laundry. I have a ton of Character sheets that i have. Its super fun!

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I have a top bunk with red sheets and a Spiderman bed tent and below that I have a mattress [do bed frame or anything just a mattress on the floor] with sesame street sheets and a sheet tacked to the bottom of the top bunk as kind of a tent type thing

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
*points to dog* Shes a good pillow. But seriously...I have a queen bed (Parents were being assholes and gave me their old one instead of a new one), with a plastic sheet (You read right), any sheets that are in the closet, one or two blankets (depending on temperature), and two pillows, one is too big and hurts my neck (sleep on stomach), and the other one is duck feather, and my dog thinks thats HER pillow, and also a plushy.

Status
Not open for further replies.