What Kind of Bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Here's a picture of my bed:

It sucks; I have to be careful on it, and if I make the slightest bounce, it comes apart. Then I have to take off the mattress and try to manually fix it. It's a pain in the-. I've had for like, eight years, so it's expected. But I guess it's better than the floor.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
For a middle aged man, I sleep in a normal Queen size bed. But before I go to bed, I lay out a 30x36 disposable pad. Using the pad, I have cut down on bed laundry and mattress clean up.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
This reminds me of that Mitch Hedberg joke.

Anyways, I sleep in the plain ol' twin I've had since I was 5.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have a queen and 2 super single water beds in storage, because my current residence cannot handle the weight of a water bed...

I am stuck on a regular queen mattress furnished with the home. Not an expensive mattress, but it works ok. The bed frame is built into the wall. On top of the mattress is the egg crate style foam covered with a mattress pad. The sheets and 4 pillow cases are dark blue. I have a light weight light blue synthetic wool blanket and a comforter that matches the couch, kitchen seats, and window trim. Good thing my home was already decorated, because I am not good at color coordinating.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i sleep on a double-bed-sized futon. there's no frame or anything, it just sits directly on the floor, and i can fold it up into sort of a couch if i need more room for any reason. it's very old and very very hard, but i like it that way.

my bed also serves as my computer desk, since i don't have a desk and my computer is a laptop. most of the time when i'm on the computer i'm sitting cross-legged in the middle of the matress with the lappy propped up on the blankets in front of me.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i have a queen sized bed but hopefully soon im getting a single loft bed and putting a couch at the bottom...

Last edited:

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
For the longest time I slept on a twin bed, but when I moved into my new place a little while back I bought a new bed. I have a queen sized bed and its very soft. I made the bed up with a matching sheet and comforter set, its a brown color style, pillowtop mattress cover and as of later today, it will have my electric blanket for the cold winter nights.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I have a metal high bed with a single sized mattress (called Zem!). On it I have a duvet one pillow and my sorta blankie (well it is the same size as the mattress and not really the right texture for a blankie but oh well). Everything on it is in varying shades of blue.

I would like some more childish stuff but my parents know I am TB so that is no chance.

Also, I would love a sleeping bag instead of a duvet, but I have asked my parents and that is not allowed unfortunately. Oh well, they can't stop me when I go to Uni.

D

daria7483

I would like some more childish stuff but my parents know I am TB so that is no chance.
Wouldn't them knowing you're a TB make them more likely to understand why you're using childish stuff? Or do they hate that you're a TB and shun anything having to do with it?

Also, I would love a sleeping bag instead of a duvet, but I have asked my parents and that is not allowed unfortunately. Oh well, they can't stop me when I go to Uni.
Jeez, your parents sound really uptight and controlling. Who cares if you have a sleeping bag on your bed? It's your bed.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
daria7493 - hate the fact I am TB and shun having anything to do with it is correct. At least my shrink is going to help me talk to them. When I have done it on my own, they haven't even bothered with listening to what I say.

As for being controlling - again, full marks for accuracy. For there word is the law, and the law shall not be broken.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
i have a nice big queen size bed but it's so old (my parents actually owned it before me i think)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wood loft bed from Ikea...This thread seems like one I would make >.>

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Right now we've got this bed, in king:

But considering that the bed takes up 2/3 of our bedroom, I'm thinking about downsizing.

I would LOVE to get one of these as a replacement...

YouTube - Your bed is a car - Grandmas Boy

"Your bed is a car... Dude, but it's a ****ing sweet car!" :laugh:

I want one so bad. I'm just not sure I'm willing to deal with the questions from non-AB friends/family.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Size: 140x200 cm (all you Americans can figure out for yourself what you would call it - we don't use names for bed sizes!)

Appearance: Standard height, for poles and wooden sides, with a big backrest at the wall.

Sheets: They change every now and then, but just a normal pillow and a blanket. Even beeding seems to differ here compares to the U.S.

Extra items: I got my Blue's Clues pillow plushie and my "side sleeper pillow" on my bed as well. There's enough space for all the junk :D

Peachy

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have a nice full sized bed with a vinyl cover to protect my mattress. I also use flannel sheets and a tuck in bed pad that I got from Dr. Leonard's. I also have a few blankets for those cold Midwestern nights too.:smile:

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Mattress: Twin, don't know the brand, and my ass is too comfy in this chair to get up and check.

Sheet: Right now, tan. But I had a tie-dye one on it before that. That's my favorite sheet.

Blankets; I use three: The top layer is dark blue and thick; the next layer is a thinner magenta colored one, and the bottom layer is a thin patterned quilt thingy.

Yeah, I'm a mismatched wonder... To be honest, I don't care what sheets/blankets are on my bed, so long as they do their job and keep the shivers at bay.

My bed used to sit on top of two shelves(there was a huge space underneath where I kept my tv, game system, etc), and has rails that apparently can't be removed. It has a bit of a crib feeling to it. Now a days, it sits on the floor, the shelves put on opposite sides of the room. One day I'll get a new bed... but it's not really a priority to me at the present.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Haha I thought that was a bong on your desk. Made me go back and look at it again :)
That what I thought for a second too, until I look at it again....anyway nice tiger and cat in the hat thing...

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Haha I thought that was a bong on your desk. Made me go back and look at it again :)
Where?? Those pictures do not even show my desk. And no I don't do stupid stuff like smoking pot. thats what *DLism is for, relieving stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.