• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What kind is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Let me guess......... Wings?

Just kidding, they look like older Wings Supreme to me.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh yeah...That's nice...A crotch shot right in my face...

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Hey, I was careful not to get the actual crotch in the shot...Its near to it though....

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Oh yeah...That's nice...A crotch shot right in my face...
Then don't look at this thread...should be obvious what's in it when the title is "What kind is this" for a thread in the DiaperTalk-forum.

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Then don't look at this thread...should be obvious what's in it when the title is "What kind is this" for a thread in the DiaperTalk-forum.

Peachy
Not necessarily. He could have a link to a site showing a picture, he could have had a warning, it could be just a diaper, it could be a diaper on something other than a person, etc, etc. Also, people put threads in the wrong place sometimes, so it could have been anything.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Kendall brand wings........

they are ok...but still in the hospital-class diaper

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Not necessarily. He could have a link to a site showing a picture, he could have had a warning, it could be just a diaper, it could be a diaper on something other than a person, etc, etc. Also, people put threads in the wrong place sometimes, so it could have been anything.
Or we could just not make that big of a deal about it. :educate:

Y

Yumi

Kind of reminds me of the Tena diapers used in the hospital. They're blue, with a cloth backing.. ('Cept the area the tapes went on)... :S Though, the other people here probably know more. 'Sides, the tapes don't say Tena all over them... Soooo...

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

Peachy
I wish I'd had garnered this type of response when I posted a pic (which wasn't even a crotch shot) in my "Harmony Power diapers" thread. :dunno:

As someone else stated, they're Kendall Wings, made by Tyco Healthcare. Pretty much "bottom of the barrel" as far as diaper quality goes.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I wish I'd had garnered this type of response when I posted a pic (which wasn't even a crotch shot) in my "Harmony Power diapers" thread. :dunno:
Apparently the distinction is how low the camera goes (probably who is posting it also counts). As I recall, the camera was further back on that one, although sort of crotch-centered (it didn't bother me). Personally, they don't worry me if they're for requesting information, but mileage varies. I'd actually call this more of a "tummy shot" as it doesn't center on the nether regions. Probably spoiler tags would be the way to go, but it's not as though the OP spooged all over us or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.