what it's like to be bladder incontinent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
When I have to pee, I don't feel the urge to go like most guys do, it just
comes out, well, it sort of streams out. It's actually quite normal-looking.

The only time I notice my pee dibbling out is after I brush my teeth in the morning and I use the potty, { this is the only time I allow myself to use the
potty, otherwise, the door is locked } to pee and to poop in.

baby alex

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I guess this is good to know? I can't deny I wasn't curious, but I guess I'm just slightly taken aback. Why is your door locked though?

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I didn't see any questions in your post, what was the point of sharing this with us? It sounds like you are experiencing incontinence because you "don't allow your self to use the potty". I don't mean to sound condescending but your post is kinda weird.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
incontinence is weird, it means you have no control of your bladder/bowels. If you don't want to find out this information, then don't read this

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
incontinence is weird, it means you have no control of your bladder/bowels. If you don't want to find out this information, then don't read this
I don't mean incontinence is weird I just think locking your bathroom is kind of weird.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think it would greatly assist us if you were to explain your whole situation.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
as in perverbialy locked or "im a RP creep" locked?

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
As someone who is ACTUALLY incontinent I am quite confused here, why is your bathroom locked?

K

kitty0230

I think he locks it so he cant use the toilet. Which means he isn't really IC, just sorta weird.

diamdiamsen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, , Other, Private
okay.... this is a bit confusing.
Is tha bathroom door locked so you can not go in and use the it and therefore need the diaper or do you lock it from the inside? If you lock it from the inside when you change in the morning or just jusing it, I would say that it normal. I can see you are in the 40s of age (your introduction) so I asume you are not living at home anymore. Otherwise if you where living home and still a teen or unger it would be very wrong not to get access to the bathroom.

Is it your own roules that you are not allowed to use the bathroom?

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
There are a few different kinds of urinary incontinence, and they all have their own experience.

drmmrr

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
For me, I have a very small capacity, I get the urge, then my bladder just empties. At night, I think this happens several times a night.:smile1:

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
For me, I have a very small capacity, I get the urge, then my bladder just empties. At night, I think this happens several times a night.:smile1:
:detective3
Riiiiight!

chris2fur

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
one that puzzles me, with regard to sensation and other personal effects, is where the urethra bypasses the muscular structures at the base of the bladder, resulting in the 'constant dribble' effect; this leaves many questions for me:
is there an increase in UTI's? unlike with a normal functioning cut-off in flow, you're always going to be wet to some degree; is this annoying? and does that make you wish that, at the very least, you had some other form of incontinence? and what other medical issues/complications are involved with this type of incontinence?
well i know this was posted in the locked page but it was the best post i read so far in a while. so i want to try to answer it as best as i can base on personal experence.
i don't have that sensation you said about it passing thru. the only time i can tell i'm wetting is when i feel the 'tickle' or the 'warm' as it hits other parts in the diaper. there are some times tho when the leak is very slow and i can't tell until it starts to get cold or i feel the sag or it starts to get 'that feeling' by the leg line that i'm about to start leaking very soon or if i sit down. that is what i reeeally hate because it's more a bad suprise than anything and it's usually not at a good time.

annoying? definately. i admit that at times i like the little tickle that i get but that is only for a few seconds before i start thinking of where i am going to need to change if i'm out. or trying to figure out exactly how much it was so if i am going to overflow and leak. where i'm at, what i'm doing, where my bag is.. on and on...
wearing all the time is just a thing now. just an extra part of any normal rutine. i get up. take off the diaper, go to bathroom, take shower (wash off all that that been 'soaking in' all nite) then putting on a new one is just a part of getting dressed. i wear underwear over them because sometimes it's easier to just put in a pad than a full change until i can get in a better place to do it.

UTI's? *grumble* i have Cipro and Uroxatrol that i can get refills at any time. They aren't constant but i get them a LOT. and there is nothing not annoying about those. I've had every degree of UTI from minor to being in the ER overnite with IV's and morfine. That one was once and i don't EVER want to go thru that again. it was a nightmare. long story. As far as wishing i had some other kind of IC? well.. no... i'd much rather have the problem i have now instead of having BIC.

tenlet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Yes, do explain. Also, parentheses are more commonly used than braces. That's a nitpick, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.