What item makes you feel the most little?

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
What clothing or item makes you feel the most little? For me it is wearing thick cloth diapers and crinkly plastic pants. This just does it for me completely!

Reactions: littlemoosey
Yeah diapers are a pretty obvious choice, they are probably the clothing or accessory one most associates most with babies and infancy, so they definitely throw me into AB and Little space immediately :)

I've found that other articles of AB clothing that do it for me are rompers, bonnets and bibs 😊

I have a wonderful Pooh Bear Bonnet and Bib that matches a lot of my onesies and I have a Pooh Bear Romper/Sunsuit that I got a couple years ago that also matches and is super adorable, wearing all those together = instant baby 😄

Last edited:
I like being diapered and wearing my smoked romper and bonnets, soother and baby outfits.

Like others, diapers are the number one item for me. Onsies also help.

I like being put in my sleeper, padded of course, when its all zippered up theres no way for to get take it off, so whatever happens in my diaper, happens. Makes me feel small and dependent on someone else.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
My pacifier. Just having it in my pocket or in my hands makes me feel so much better about things.

I like stuffed animals and pillows
I don't have access to many little things
But I feel very little when I cuddle up with something so soft
and It helps me imagine myself as a cub

Plastic Pants and a paci

Reactions: Trina, BinkyBoi, littlemoosey and 1 other person
Poofybutt said:
Yeah diapers are a pretty obvious choice, they are probably the clothing or accessory one most associates most with babies and infancy, so they definitely throw me into AB and Little space immediately :)

I've found that other articles of AB clothing that do it for me are rompers, bonnets and bibs 😊

I have a wonderful Pooh Bear Bonnet and Bib that matches a lot of my onesies and I have a Pooh Bear Romper/Sunsuit that I got a couple years ago that also matches and is super adorable, wearing all those together = instant baby 😄
I have two Pooh overalls that I just love!

Straycatz said:
I have two Pooh overalls that I just love!

Nice :)

Winnie the Pooh is the best 😄

my SDk diaper, paci, bottle, plastic pants and my baby toys

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey
The usual stuff helps but the thing that seems to help the most is my little Chase plushie from Paw Patrol :) he sits at the side of my bed keeping me safe while I sleep :3

I don't regress but the diaper and onesie are comforting. I have insomnia so I wake up a lot. It is a nice feeling to rub your crotch and feel a padded diaper.

Reactions: Wetbabygirl314
Diapers under onesie or on fooded pjs

Last edited:
My plushies. How cute they are makes me happy, and they help me feel grounded and secure.

Love British TV, heard paci called a dummy on Doc Martin. Who'd like him for a daddy?

Wetbabygirl314 said:
Love British TV, heard paci called a dummy on Doc Martin. Who'd like him for a daddy?
Nah Martin Clunes kinda creeps me out haha and yeah people call them that here. I preffer BInkie, cus dummy sounds well dumb.

GDNTSKID said:
Footie pj's make me feel little the most. I always wear a diaper under them day or night.

How did you get Paw Patrol PJs? They're not catering to us are they?

Back