What is your ultimate goal as a diaper lover?

Softypink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
As many of us in here are diaper lovers I am interested to know if you have an ultimate goal. Mine is to have enough money never to have to work again and to be diapered much much more. I think it would be nice to live in Canada in a big house by a lake and wonderful scenery.

Reactions: Lyric and Kittyinpink
My ultimate fantasy is simply to hang out with a group of DLs. I don't even mean openly wearing: I think it'd be incredible just knowing everyone in the group was wearing a diaper, and if anyone had to get up to use the bathroom it'd be to change into a fresh one. Even just talking to people about ABDL in real life is an incredibly galvanizing experience, and I'd imagine wearing in a group would be an absolutely staggering experience.

Reactions: Seabear, GirlGirlBoy, PNW509Little and 2 others
hti24 said:
My ultimate fantasy is simply to hang out with a group of DLs. I don't even mean openly wearing: I think it'd be incredible just knowing everyone in the group was wearing a diaper, and if anyone had to get up to use the bathroom it'd be to change into a fresh one. Even just talking to people about ABDL in real life is an incredibly galvanizing experience, and I'd imagine wearing in a group would be an absolutely staggering experience.
Yeah it feels good to be around like minded people.

Reactions: Seabear and Kittyinpink
My final form is freedom from caring about my eliminatory functions and how much fluids I drink.

As soon as I was out of diapers, I knew this was a raw deal. I hated the sound of the toilet flushing. I hated having to interrupt what I was doing. I hated having to give my pelvic floor muscles energy to retain. I wanted the freedom to obsess on a subject without having this bodily function injected into every fucking aspect of my life. I like choosing a convenient moment when I change my diapers, not having a trip to the bathroom dictates by nature. I like not having to feel a full bladder and relieving it immediately.

You want to use technology to make your life better? Wear diapers. I am augmented, improved by my diapers. I am become homosapiens nappious.

I’d crap in them too if it didn’t represent an even more involved clean up than using the toilet. Still hate how it sounds…

Last edited:
Reactions: Sidewinder and Softypink
I just want to be able to wear 247 and not to have to worry about what others think and just get used to not haveing to use the bathroom at all anymore that at least the end goal for me or to get to the point I don’t think about it and dont remember when I went or wake up from sleeping in a soaked diaper

Reactions: Softypink, AmysW0rld and Kittyinpink
My original fantasy was to get a nice flat/house and I could then wear and play with toys on my own without any judgment or negative stuff from others.. unfortunately I sort of forgot what I really wanted... And even when I was in a situation where I could act out my desire I didn't...☹️

• Sad
Reactions: Softypink
Just to find a girlfriend who accepts me would be amazing

Reactions: Seth17, Softypink, Kayleigh and 2 others
Saint said:
Yes. That would be lovely. Imagine all that you two could do.
I hope you find her!

My goal is to have full acceptance from my wife. An ultimate goal would be for her to participate and to realize she actually is ABDL herself. That would add such an amazing layer to our marriage.

• Love
Reactions: Seth17, Softypink and ElPulpo
When I was in my 20's, out of college and grad school and starting my career, mainly I wanted to be successful, enjoy my life, have a family and be able to wear diapers and plastic pants freely. Slowly over the years most of my goals were achieved with on exception, my desire to wear diapers grew stronger but remained a huge secret. Once my first marriage ended, I committed to meeting a girl who would accept me diapers and all and finally did. It took until my mid-60's but I am now financially secure, retired, married and wear diapers and rubber full time and openly.

Reactions: Softypink and Kittyinpink
My goal was always to work long enough to be able to afford a nice lake house and not have to work so I can just focus my efforts on whatever cause I feel passionate about at that point. I have always told my wife I want to spend my evenings on a deck watching the sun set and holding her hand. Only thing that has changed in that vision is that I will be wearing a diaper while enjoying that life!

• Love
Reactions: Softypink, hti24 and Kittyinpink
PNW509Little said:
My goal was always to work long enough to be able to afford a nice lake house and not have to work so I can just focus my efforts on whatever cause I feel passionate about at that point. I have always told my wife I want to spend my evenings on a deck watching the sun set and holding her hand. Only thing that has changed in that vision is that I will be wearing a diaper while enjoying that life!
That's a lovely picture you painted! I really hope you will be doing just that!

Reactions: Softypink and PNW509Little
I've been thinking about this lately and I honestly don't really know haha. I guess maybe it's "have a boyfriend/husband play along with me someday"?—but I don't really know. Haven't really brought diapers into my love life yet, it's been fairly a solo activity for the first 26 years of my life 🤷🏻‍♂️

Even though I always have some on hand, diapers kind of drop in and out of something I actively want to participate in all the time. But it's definitely something I like (obviously, if I'm on ADISC)

Ravenababy said:
I just want to be able to wear 247 and not to have to worry about what others think and just get used to not haveing to use the bathroom at all anymore that at least the end goal for me or to get to the point I don’t think about it and dont remember when I went or wake up from sleeping in a soaked diaper
I agree!

I personally want to find someone like minded and grow a relationship with them. For me, wearing diapers is a form of intimacy, and wearing them with someone else is one of the purest forms of intimacy I believe you can have, and I want to share my love for them with someone!

In a word, “containment”. Since I wear for need this is the primary goal of my wearing diapers.

To wear freely and buy diapers when I run low without having to hide it.

Kittyinpink said:
My original fantasy was to get a nice flat/house and I could then wear and play with toys on my own without any judgment or negative stuff from others.. unfortunately I sort of forgot what I really wanted... And even when I was in a situation where I could act out my desire I didn't...☹️
Yeah that fantasy is still possible, don’t lose track of your desires and stay focused.

Saint said:
Yeah how hard has this been? I sort of feel lucky as my wife accepts and I am not sure what the chances are of the average girlfriend/wife accepting a partner who likes wearing nappies.

I
Kittyinpink said:
Yes. That would be lovely. Imagine all that you two could do.
I hope you find her!

I think it would be lovely to both wear nappies together.

Reactions: Seabear
Back