What is your Religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't feel like making a poll...But if someone wants one, then list all the religions, and I'll add them...But anywho...What is your religion? I'm an athiest, but I kind of teeter on agnostic sometimes

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I want to sink into Taoism, but my laziness leaves me as an agnostic.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I was born a roman catholic but raised Atheist.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I'm an Agnostic but I lean towards Atheism.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Non-Denominational Christian. The non psycho type!

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Jedi, its what in my hospital records. I would love to see what happens when the ethics broad has to throw that one around.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Non-stereotypical Catholic (Catholic IS a form of Christianity, for those who don't know that.... and there are really people that don't.) I haven't really been to church in a while though. And no, I don't think anyone can go to hell for that.

Honestly, I think there is a God or supreme being, but who knows? It's an unknown. I don't say "God will smite the evil non-believers!" and I do not say "Only a fool would beLIEve in god!" I also think that science might have a lot to do with how God does things... that God works through science. And sometimes I have my doubts about the existence of God, but I try to believe and I want there to be something after death. It would really kinda suck to no longer exist. I almost wonder if hell would be better than non-existence because at least it's something!

Sometimes I wonder how there could be a God with all the terrible things that go on in the world. Sometimes I look at everything and wonder how it could possibly exist without someone setting everything into motion at the start. I don't know that there is for certain, but I sure hope there's some higher power out there somewhere.

Last edited:

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well, for lack of a better categorization, I am christian, though quite a liberal one. I feel as though I am very open-minded when it comes to religion. I don't exactly like the idea of religion per se (the whole exclusiveness and close-mindedness of it in general), but I feel as though God certainly exists and also believe that Jesus died for me, thus making me christian in nature. I grew up in a Christian family, but my views are certainly a little different than most in my family. For instance, I have my doubts that hell exists (if anyone wants to discuss this, I'll be happy to). In my mind, christianity should come down to two things: love God and love everyone else. Simple enough.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm a Methodist, and the music director of my church. But secretly I worship cows.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was born a roman catholic but raised Atheist.
That makes absolutely NO sense at all. You do realize that just because you are baptized that does not make you a Roman Catholic. Unless you also went through Confirmation, Reconciliation, etc...

I'm a devout follower of Coffee....
Awesome, dude!

I was raised Roman Catholic, and went to a Roman Catholic school all my life. My mom through the years has stopped going to church.... so my brother and sister have not been raised that way (which I'm not happy about) but thankfully I was. (Long enough that I can now choose for myself what I'd like to do and go to church on my own, etc...)

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I was not "raised" a certain way religiously. One babysitter went to a YMCA Christian church so, not sure what denomination that is. Anybody? I switched babysitters and was with one that was Unitarian-Universalist, which I actually embraced full-on for 13 years of my life.

Then I realized it was kind of hypocritical to attend UU services anymore. I was leaning more and more to being an atheist, and the only way I was going to really be free to explore evolution and all that goes with atheism was to secede from the church and go about my atheist journey in a different way. Not alone per se, but not within the confines of a society, which church is.

I am an atheist. No God. No Heaven. No reincarnation. No reunification with loved ones after death. Near death experiences? Brain decay.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'm Presbyterian, and I believe strongly in the "Love your God, love your neighbour" commandment.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I believe it was said best this way... "I believe in God, not religion."

I consider myself Christian... I've read the scriptures and I believe that man is saved by faith alone.

"Religion" is nothing but a way to get people money and power.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... religion is full of hypocrites and has been the source of war, disease, and death for thousands of years. The Pope lives in a golden palace while the poor and hungry sleep in the streets... that is not a reflection of Christian ideals.

Y'all think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.